Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon wants to post on Twitter that Tesla panel gaps are two orders of magnitude better than the next best car company.

Not about "practical purposes." It is about bragging rights.

He wants to Tesla fans to have that common comeback when someone at a dinner party says " Yeah, but Tesla panel gaps are horrible."
I'm sure we'd all like to know how you know what Elon wants to do or post. Could come in handy. Care to share?

Also, Elon did not say anything about panel gaps. His tweet here.

A word of advice to everyone. DO NOT point out that being happy that we’re down ~40% in a few months, because we never thought we’d be this high in the first place, is a losing mentality. That’s just too “nasty” in today’s snowflake cancel culture society.....

View attachment 663732
~~~I looked into what you had written that caused your post to have been deleted, and determine that you were lucky to have gotten off so lightly. Immature, rude and unproductive posts not only do not belong in this thread, they do not belong either on the internet or in the world as we know it.~~~

In following my approach of buying more, as the share price has dropped through the 700s, 600s and high 500s, I'll be buying another 20 shares if it goes under $550 today. I already have way too many Tesla shares but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth, and we all know how this ends.
gonna grab 25 shares for good measure ... also now above my target #shares... need to reevaluate target i guess

Reactions: H Mak
~~~I looked into what you had written that caused your post to have been deleted, and determine that you were lucky to have gotten off so lightly. Immature, rude and unproductive posts not only do not belong in this thread, they do not belong either on the internet or in the world as we know it.~~~
So saying that “I can’t stand this type of argument, it’s the type of thing losers say (aka NOT WINNERS)” is “immature and rude”? I wonder if Elon and all his employees would agree that we should just be content with where the stock price is. I’m sure he got to where he is with that kind on mentality. Cheers!

Good News. The Glovis Countess ship which was sitting off the coast of Santa Barbara is finally on its way to SFO port to start loading Model 3s for EU.
Ship is expected to get to port later today. Hopefully this indicates no slow down in Model 3 production.

1621431251149.png

I recently found out that my tax guy, who is really smart, especially with math......... shorted Tesla last year.

"The number doesnt make sense, it's way over value. I shorted it, but it keeps on going up, I dont get it, dont understand it."
Then I ask "have you drive a Tesla?" He replied "I own a Model 3"

Surprised face me (then why the hell did you short it?!)

Moral of the story is:
A psychologist will outperform an accountant in the market.