Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly too pedantic: GM and Ford may be risk-'averse' in order to reduce 'adverse' effects.
Absence of negative feedback is often what passes for positive feedback for many in management at auto OEM’s. This means that by the time people become executives they have been inculcated with the habit of delaying decisions as long as possible.

The advantages of waiting are that you’ll have the most information and can reduce the risk of making a mistake.

However, it is a recipe for becoming road kill for the legacy OEM’s when they and their cronies in the fossil fuel sector (FFS!) as well as their pet flacks in the media and hacks in governments can no longer stymie innovation.

Mrs Duffer and I escaped the valley heat by meeting up with family in Monterey on Saturday and noticed that the delivery "wave" was in full force.

I-80 Eastbound 5 car carriers.**
I-680 Northbound 4 car carriers
I-680 Southbound 1 car carrier
Hwy 101 South 1 car carrier
I-580 Eastbound 2 car carriers (including 1 after 9:00pm)
Plus bonus 1 car carrier unloading at the Monterey-Seaside Tesla showroom. In addition to the 8 cars from the carrier there were 3 additional cars with white transportation wrap parked beside the showroom. Two blocks east of the showroom there were 25-30 model 3's & Y's with the transportation wrap parked in a lot.

** 1 black model S in the over-cab spot Eastbound I-80. All of the other vehicles seen were a mix of 3's & Y's

ETA RE: Clarification changed weekend to Saturday.

Last edited:
Luke Lloyd :rolleyes:...really is no substitute for American brain dead Fox peeps.
did he really say Leon Musk near the end. All of them make me sad for humanity
-video has nothing to do with article?! makes me want to own more TSLA stock though?

'News woman' - seriously how can you have a valid opinion of Tesla now if you haven't been in or driven one?
LL - not owning TSLA was only at the specific valuation of that day, I'll give him that

Last edited:
Mrs Duffer and I escaped the valley heat by meeting up with family in Monterey over the weekend and noticed that the delivery "wave" was in full force.

I-80 Eastbound 5 car carriers.**
I-680 Northbound 4 car carriers
I-680 Southbound 1 car carrier
Hwy 101 South 1 car carrier
I-580 Eastbound 2 car carriers (including 1 after 9:00pm)
Plus bonus 1 car carrier unloading at the Monterey-Seaside Tesla showroom. In addition to the 8 cars from the carrier there were 3 additional cars with white transportation wrap parked beside the showroom. Two blocks east of the showroom there were 25-30 model 3's & Y's with the transportation wrap parked in a lot.

** 1 black model S in the over-cab spot Eastbound I-80. All of the other vehicles seen were a mix of 3's & Y's

I spent some time driving through the Bay yesterday and can add on to this - saw approximately 10 Tesla car carriers over 200 miles of driving and can confirm at least one Model S with arachnid wheels. Pretty sure there were other Model S vehicles, but I couldn't confirm safely since I was driving.

I spent some time driving through the Bay yesterday and can add on to this - saw approximately 10 Tesla car carriers over 200 miles of driving and can confirm at least one Model S with arachnid wheels. Pretty sure there were other Model S vehicles, but I couldn't confirm safely since I was driving.
You mean you weren't on autopilot? 😊

With the run that Tesla has had, some people have a hard time seeing a 5-10 bagger again.
Tweets like this should wake them up.

1624302550203.png

2 x 2 weeks

Elon's time approximations has always been an issue. I remember Kimball mentioning in an interview or something that Elon was always late to everything.

Someone should make a t-shirt with a large tilde sign that is plaid in color. (Solving the money problem?) We can call it the Elon Tilde. Destroyer of hopes, dreams, and my financial forecasts.

Second verse, same as the first…

In one instance, John Vo, who oversees Lordstown's propulsion division, sold 99.3% of his vested shares, netting himself more than $2.5 million. Lordstown's president, Rich Schmidt, sold 39% of his vested shares and made $4.6 million, according to filings. Other executives sold off hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stock, too.
I would say, they not stupid. They knew what was going on; take the money and run.

Just another reason I don’t think anyone has a right to criticize Elon (even when he makes a mistake). The guy is ethically and morally heads and shoulders above most people.

They just don't want us to have more than 2 green days in a row. :mad: I'm a little surprised that some of the big investors out there that stayed on the sidelines haven't taken the time to review the company and at least dip their toes in a little.
There was heavy volume during a shove upward at the top of this hour, implying institutional interest. Shortly thereafter, smaller fish appeared to be taking profits for twenty minutes. Then a little more buying.

There was heavy volume during a shove upward at the top of this hour, implying institutional interest. Shortly thereafter, smaller fish appeared to be taking profits for twenty minutes. Then a little more buying.
wasn't that exactly the moment elon tweeted? I looked it up & times matched roughly ...