Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very informative!

But I must say, I was not too impressed with page titled "Triggers" (at 16 min.) that referred to the act of braking four times and every single time it was spelled "break".

What is going on these days? Why is it so common to misspell "brake" as "break"? I mean, everyone makes occasional mistakes and has "brain farts" but the 21st century has had an epidemic of misspellings of the word "brake" compared to the 20th century. 🤷‍♂️
Ernglish second language?
We're everybody at?......and why stonk red?
Watching Plaid videos. It's going to get even worse.

Meanwhile, Karpathy claims Tesla's current supercomputer is the fifth most-powerful in the world. The new computer cluster's specifications include:
  • 720 nodes of 8x A100 80GB (5760 GPUs total)
  • 1.8 EFLOPS (720 nodes * 312 TFLOPS-FP16-A100 * 8 gpu/nodes)
  • 10 petabytes of "hot tier" NVME storage @ 1.6 terabytes per second
  • 640 terabytes per second of total switching capacity
While Karpathy declined to elaborate on its latest upcoming iteration of Dojo, he teased that it will take Tesla's supercomputing plans to the "next level."

Unfortunately, the article devolves into FSD FUD at the end, but nice to see some media recognition of Dojo.

Last edited:
Tesla should rename FSD to PSD (partial self-driving), because that's what it is. They should start selling something called "full self driving" once it is actually full self driving.
Not sure why anyone is disagreeing with this. For the last five years, this feature called "full self driving" has been partially self driving. That's what it should have been called.

Second verse, same as the first…

In one instance, John Vo, who oversees Lordstown's propulsion division, sold 99.3% of his vested shares, netting himself more than $2.5 million. Lordstown's president, Rich Schmidt, sold 39% of his vested shares and made $4.6 million, according to filings. Other executives sold off hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stock, too.

Not sure why anyone is disagreeing with this. For the last five years, this feature called "full self driving" has been partially self driving. That's what it should have been called.
You should feel lucky that you pay the price for PSD and got the promise of free FSD when it’s out.

They could have just sell EAP for roughly the same price, I think this Elon trying to reward early supporters.

• Disagree
Reactions: Drumheller
So, they still have additional shares to sell in the future.:eek:
The company said in a statement that the executives' "transactions were made for reasons unrelated to the performance of the company or viability of the Endurance, and each such director and executive retained substantial Lordstown Motors equity holdings in the form of shares and options following the sales and transfers described in the company's public filings."

Second verse, same as the first…

In one instance, John Vo, who oversees Lordstown's propulsion division, sold 99.3% of his vested shares, netting himself more than $2.5 million. Lordstown's president, Rich Schmidt, sold 39% of his vested shares and made $4.6 million, according to filings. Other executives sold off hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stock, too.
And the SEC will have nothing to 'investigate'.....yet....they have the resources to 'investigate' tweets by Elon...makes complete sense..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Usually whenever I buy, the SP plummets.

1FE7E35E-F5B7-4C5D-9BA9-35DD5FE1964B.jpeg
E0142D76-024B-4A91-B749-C4019306CB46.jpeg

😎