Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cars.com - today: American-Made Index by Cars.com

#1 Tesla Model 3
#2 Ford Mustang
#3 Tesla Model Y
Today I emailed the White House and those who represent me in Congress to let them know about the Cars.com American-Made Index. I asked them to consider Tesla electric cars for the federal fleet. Others here might want to do the same.

Today I emailed the White House and those who represent me in Congress to let them know about the Cars.com American-Made Index. I asked them to consider Tesla electric cars for the federal fleet. Others here might want to do the same.
Tesla has a luxury branding to it, a connotation of it being a toy for the 1%. Doesn't go very well with this union loving administration.

There is no problem at all IMO. No one is required to send you money.
I was just asking, because I can structure the tweets in a way that the news is the first tweet, and the second one is the uploading structure that I have. That way the second tweet doesn't show on this forum as my intention is not to fish for Patrons here. Whoever would like to support my work will find a way...

They videos from Berlin are not getting as much regular attention here as the Austin and Shanghai ones. I think it's at least partly because most are filmed on weekends when there are much less, and if on Sundays almost no, workers on site.

So I'ld like to bring a brand new one from Tobias Lindh to everyones attention. Look at around the 5 minute mark and you'll see a worksite as busy as any. Then look at that rebar cage around the 8 minute mark and I will tell you everything is smaller in Texas.

Think it is more because the vast majority of work is going on inside which drone shots cant get to. I suspect Austin will become rather boring as well soon.

Since I don't have a representative in the US government, let me instead contribute this gem from another page on the Cars.com website:

1624499402653.png

Tell me again why Tesla doesn't qualify for for EV Rebates in the US??? :rolleyes:

Continue to get noises surrounding the legislative infrastructure deal. Senators say a deal with the White House is in hand on infrastructure

Sounds to me like EVs may not be included in the bipartisan deal but may be included in a followup reconciliation effort (which ducks Republican resistance).

A crazy theory but could there be an institutional whale out there that actually prefers no EV credit for Tesla? It isn't necessarily purely positive in that it not only benefits union shops more but also helps float any company that has any EV supply whatsoever and diminishes the impact slightly of Tesla's current cost advantages. It also helps competitors be 100% clear that it is EV or bust whereas I think institutional momentum could very well easily lead them to putting their head in the sand otherwise. Just tossing that out there.

Was this shared?
Elon tweeted ?? about it. (Edit: added tweet directly)
The taxi cartel has always been a scam. NYC, Texas, it doesn't matter. Americans lie to ourselves about how we live in a free market, capitalist society but it's as corrupt as any other.

I just sent an email to the President pointing out that he can keep union workers happy, while not ignoring the most American car company. Also that I believe that all American jobs matter, not just those who chose to join a union.