Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ummm, sorry nice positive thought but that's not how it works. Tesla is simply building a massive facility that will increase flooding and reduce the normal hydrological functions of area. Necessary but nothing good about it. It will not help farmers downstream, just hurt them. The industrial use of the river will also negatively impact farmers and towns downstream, just how this works. Necessary but not helpful.
So the retention ponds and water vaults being built, implying water recycling, don't address what you claim to be harmful stormwater runoff downstream?

Actually, that will probably not help a lot, because our used prices are higher than the countries around us, so if we try to export them the value would take a huge hit in order to match the used-ICE-prices of other European countries.
Yeah, that's why I wrote, only to some degree.

That said, I've actually seen numbers in the past about Norwegian car exports, while not huge, they were not close to zero. Can't really remember or find that again but there is some export, for some types of cars at least, going on already. Maybe it's possible for a company exporting getting back some of the import taxes when they are exported, dunno. Doesn't really matter for the issue though, which is used ICE prices will crash as EV market share goes up.

Last edited:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but a top rated 'analyst' says this:

1628519409715.png

But....

1628519432032.png

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Theoretically, if Tesla wasn't manipulated on the down-side by market makers (way over my head so I'm going based on what people say here about that), then would the stock end up being so volatile that:

1. It might end up having more workers leave and "retire"?
2. Become a distraction to the company's mission?
3. End up as a meme stock and distract Elon Musk himself?

Until we get such large buying blocks coming in that it makes it impossible to hold it down with such small sell orders….we need a lot more participation to get past this stuff

or an unwinding of the naked short positions, e.g., by means of a stock split; which I hope will be on the agenda for the shareholders meeting which could be sent any minute

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but a top rated 'analyst' says this:

View attachment 694215

But....

View attachment 694216

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok, can we make an internal rule here?
Like, when Tesla is at 1T all this so called interviews and snippets with this people are banned from being posted here? Like really, how long we will give them any attention when we all know how retarded or malicious they are? 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Theoretically, if Tesla wasn't manipulated on the down-side by market makers (way over my head so I'm going based on what people say here about that), then would the stock end up being so volatile that:

1. It might end up having more workers leave and "retire"?
2. Become a distraction to the company's mission?
3. End up as a meme stock and distract Elon Musk himself?

The stock would be much less volatile and the stock action would be much more natural. For example, we’ve seen EPS estimates going up near 50% from analysts for 2021 and 2022 since Q2 earnings, we should have at least seen the stock move up in relation to how much those estimates moved up

Ok, can we make an internal rule here?
Like, when Tesla is at 1T all this so called interviews and snippets with this people are banned from being posted here? Like really, how long we will give them any attention when we all know how retarded or malicious they are? 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️
Honestly...without them....they would not put FUD and promote shorting. We need both of that to accumulate more and for it to go parabolic but maybe when Tesla is at 2T, make that 10T :)