Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All these elonflops are over my head. I need a reference point. So this exagigacabinetflop chip thing. It’s like really good right? So is Nvda our new competitor or is it Amazon?
Context:

1 Exaflop is 1000 petaflops.

The fastest supercomputer in the world is currently approximately 500 petaflops. There is one that is a little over 1 exaflops that is expected to come online soon.

Dojo has >1 Exaflop PER Exapod, and multiple Exapods can be chained together. Nobody else will come even close.

Last edited:
Servos. I work at a kinematics company working with robots. I have about 6 robots at my office ranging in size from a small child to a large truck. They all use electric motors/servos as actuators. None are pneumatic.
The loads are relatively low, like a 70 year old strength wise. Could you use linear motors, since the loads are so low - for better simplicity and reliability reasons?

my thoughts for what it is worth
• The self driving portion was the best. The level and quality of simulation is impressive
• Dojo has amazing specs, but it isn't as far along as I thought it was
• The dancing "robot" was terrible and I can't believe anyone thought it was a good idea to do that
• I don't get the point of Tesla Bot and how that furthers the mission of sustainable energy and transportation

See: Mars

All roads at Tesla, SpaceX, DOJO and Boring Co lead to a multi-planetary future to ensure survival of the species. Unless of course the AI eliminates us in favor of populating the universe with paper clips. 😬😎
Tesla Bot use cases: Boring, repetitive and dangerous.
roads