Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bahaha Hah!

TSLA.chart.2021-09-03.16-00.png

Oh, Ye of little faith! Played those hedgies like a stratevarious... :p

Cheers!

That rocket towards the close was awesome. Someone wanted some shares before the weekend.

This week was a strong effort to keep from a breakout so a pivots could be applied. Will be really interesting to see if ~750 (753? I think was the number) is allowed as from a technical standpoint, sets up for the run.

So you would be afraid then to put in a GTC order to buy TSLA at $620. I guess it's unlikely you'll ever be buying TSLA in the future then.
I am all in on TSLA already. Finding the $124k to buy 200 shares without selling my core shares is the issue here. I could sell almost 200 shares now to cover the less than 2% likely purchase, but that would be a pretty poor bet as I expect the stock to go up.

Honestly, while I really enjoyed the gains I got in 2020, I equally enjoyed the fact that MM's were continually blown up time after time with each rally throughout the year.

2020 - A New Hope
2021 - Empire Strikes Back (MM's obviously being the Empire)
2022 - Return of the Jedi ?
I always thought the gigafactories were death stars (for the ICE industry)

Ready for all the main stream media apologies for jumping all over TSLA for the Texas crash? You remember, the "driver-less" Tesla crash? :rolleyes::mad:

I'm sure it's a coincidence that this came out after market close on Friday of a long holiday weekend.

Media distributes the info to cover their a**, but puts it out in a way that they hope everyone quietly forgets how they treated Tesla for this.

I'm sure it's a coincidence that this came out after market close on Friday of a long holiday weekend.

Media distributes the info to cover their a**, but puts it out in a way that they hope everyone quietly forgets how they treated Tesla for this.
Putting out news that you don't want people to see on a Friday afternoon is an old Political trick.

I always thought the gigafactories were death stars (for the ICE industry)

Gigafactories - Star Destroyers
FSD/Robotaxi's - Death Star
Elon Musk - The Emperor
Drew/Zach - Co-Darth Vaders
Legacy Auto Makers - The Rebellion........but in this alternate universe......the galaxy absolutely hates the Rebellion because they polluted their planets.

Hopefully CR will re-do their little AP witch-hunting experiment to make it more realistic and make the driver chug 6 beers before trying to drive, turn on autopilot and climb into the back seat.

Think about it. Someone who can barely afford a $25k car is going to pay $10k+ for FSD? No way.
The same options on more expensive cars generally cost more industry-wide, it's not a new phenomenon.

FSD should be priced to maximize revenue. $10k on a $25k car isn't going to do that.
A working FSD vehicle in the next 3 years has way too much economic value to be sold as a cheap commuter vehicle.

The only thing that makes sense is that the leak describes the Robo-taxi vehicle

This week was a strong effort to keep from a breakout so a pivots could be applied. Will be really interesting to see if ~750 (753? I think was the number) is allowed as from a technical standpoint, sets up for the run.

For fans of Mr. M. Pain, it's interesting to note next weeks is currently sitting at $725... but the following weeks, triple witching, is at $660.

I think that would be picking up the pennies behind the steamroller if you sold puts and believe we are heading up!
picking up pennies behind a steamroller rolling uphill then? With a less than 2% chance it’ll reverse direction. Argh, that’s starting to sound like a really bad bet. I’ll make a note to avoid analogies in the future.

There is no way that the model 2 won't have a steering wheel (or yoke). I'm willing to bet my Tesla on it.
Well, If it does not have a steering wheel it will require FSD, so an extra 10 grand, so back to a 35000 dollar car. I also doubt FSD will be wide release anytime in the next few years.

JMHO