Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About the tax credit: what’s the chance that the next president revokes the tax credit? The ICE manufacturers need to invest heavily the coming years in order to be able to benefit from the tax credit, but by the time these investments can produce anything, the tax credit might be revoked.

Reactions: Johann Koeber
How much will the CPI data released tomorrow be helping the MM achieve their goals this week? I can’t imagine it will help boost the stock price.
All depends were the number comes in at. If CPI is significantly under expectations, it reinforces the transitory inflation outlook that the Fed has. If above expectations, pressure will continue to mount on tapering.

I am expecting to see $2.01 EPS for Q3 vs Wall Street's $1.45 - all metrics are at historic highs.
Only a few more weeks to pick up cheap shares.
Here is a summary of my financial projections for Q3.
The table on the left is vs Q3 2020 and the table on the right is vs Q2 2021.
1631544034177.png

About the tax credit: what’s the chance that the next president revokes the tax credit? The ICE manufacturers need to invest heavily the coming years in order to be able to benefit from the tax credit, but by the time these investments can produce anything, the tax credit might be revoked.
It’s written through legislation. A president can’t just revoke if. It would take a new bill to get rid of the EV credit

How so? The proposed tax credit that includes $4500 for union built cars. Now I disagree with this, but can someone point out what GM, Ford and other manufacturers EV cars that are built in union plants. Believe the F150L will be, what others? Any of them plan volume production anytime soon?

What EVs are made in the US at union plants?

Because PHEVs are allowed. That is the corruption on display here.

A V8 Ford SUV with a 7KWH PHEV battery that only lasts ~11 miles that's mostly foreign made but assembled by UAW labor here will get a bigger credit than the most American-made EV you can buy (Tesla 3, Y).

For more details on my financial projections, I have a string of 4 posts here:

My calls bought at the low this morning will likely be sold for 2x this afternoon and I'll only be in the hole a few k from buying Fridays calls! Yay?

I think I need to look up the definition of "doubling down".

Edit: Didn't even notice I caught the bottom and bought 1 share @ $709 in my HSA account. WINNING!
How in the world does one time that $709 purchase???

For more details on my financial projections, I have a string of 4 posts here:

I think your credits number is way too low, but I like the breakdown without the credits. If I take away the credits I’m expecting in Q3, my numbers come out a bit below yours. But then again I’m only estimating 10k of model S

Because PHEVs are allowed. That is the corruption on display here.

A V8 Ford SUV with a 7KWH PHEV battery that only lasts ~11 miles that's mostly foreign made but assembled by UAW labor here will get a bigger credit than the most American-made EV you can buy (Tesla 3, Y).
I thought this new version removes the PHEV credits. Thought I saw that it was 0 emissions vehicles only.

Several of those mention the much smoother and more consistent lane marking in the visualizations.

As I believe the visualizations are a representation of what the neural-network perceives, I believe this implies that this isn't just prettier renderings, but that the vectorspace map that the car is constructing is more refined. In turn, that gives the path-planner and better data to work with.