Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol, it didn't "just happen". SP in Berlin was at ~$1,030 before the Pre-market opened in New York. Market Makers began the short assault at 4:30 am ET (when no retail is allowed to trade) with a dump of about 30K shares. NASDAQ realtime charting isn't even awake yet, so you can see the attack on Tradegate in Berlin:

View attachment 741144

Note that the current Pre-market price at around $985 closes matches the predicted value of the 50-day Moving Average for today's opening (~$985.89) as I predicted here at 2:00 am ET. :p

Shortzes and hedgies don't actually want kill this golden goose: they just want the churn, so they can snatch some shares from the scared retail puffins.

Word.
so if we bounce off this ~980 area again, for the third time in 4-6 weeks, then we should be looking good, no?

Tesla Model 3 is third best selling car in UK in November - unusual for 2nd month. December should be big

Edit: Just saw a link Model 3 third best selling car in UK in November 2021

1st Mini 3551
2nd Vauxhall (Opel in EU) Corsa (small) 3123
3rd Tesla Model 3 - 3077 - so not far off from number one!

UK has seasonality. March & September are biggest car months because numberplates change & a September car appears younger than a March to August car.

Edit again: so by VALUE - Model 3 must be number 1 in last 3 months of 2021?

Tesla Model 3 is third best selling car in UK in November - unusual for 2nd month. December should be big

3rd place? Is the word not getting out? Was there a Model 3 shortage in the UK? Was the steering wheel on the wrong side?

Lol, we're so spoiled, I bet a dozen people had similar thoughts. 😁

A million shares in premarket, with half an hour to go. Impressive.

Not sure what to do here. Logically I want to lever up, but I think I'll just wait for a deeper dip. Be that this week or next fall or never.

For now I will monitor my <$900 put spreads and eat a bagel.
Hard to know what today and tomorrow bring. The multiple FUD hit pieces hitting the wire this morning tell me wall st will go all out today on pummeling the stock. Haven’t seen this level of coordinated hit pieces and naked shorting since Q1 of this year so I think the goal is to break the 50-day moving average in a convincing way…..so further downside

On the other hand, we have big data coming out this week from China and gigafactory news.

3rd place? Is the word not getting out? Was there a Model 3 shortage in the UK? Was the steering wheel on the wrong side?

Lol, we're so spoiled, I bet a dozen people had similar thoughts. 😁
There's always a shortage. Everywhere. Some boats arrived, some people got their cars, some MORE people have to wait.

And thus a bevy of white M3s at the docks becomes a wedge of delight on Britain's roads

As for steering wheels, although I like the fact that Napoleon failed to make us subject to the rules needed for effective use of his personal left-handed cavalry bodyguard, I'd prefer the UK (and Ireland) to do a Sweden and swap round overnight.

There's always a shortage. Everywhere. Some boats arrived, some people got their cars, some MORE people have to wait.

And thus a bevy of white M3s at the docks becomes a wedge of delight on Britain's roads

As for steering wheels, although I like the fact that Napoleon failed to make us subject to the rules needed for effective use of his personal left-handed cavalry bodyguard, I'd prefer the UK (and Ireland) to do a Sweden and swap round overnight.
Data point; spouse’s acupuncturist finally bit the bullet and ordered a 3 last week. Received a delivery date of November 2022. Could have got it bumped to July 2022 if he ordered the special wheels. 😳