Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fidelity seems to be having significant platform issues if that matters to anyone. Mobile app works normally, but the site itself is a hot mess right now. Quotes won't filter into the platform, so it's messing everything up.

If you're looking to close or open an options position, best to do it on the Fidelity mobile app.

Fidelity seems to be having significant platform issues if that matters to anyone. Mobile app works normally, but the site itself is a hot mess right now. Quotes won't filter into the platform, so it's messing everything up.

If you're looking to close or open an options position, best to do it on the Fidelity mobile app.
I use Fidelity and I've noticed continuing issues with their "quotes" on the value of my options.

I use Fidelity and I've noticed continuing issues with their "quotes" on the value of my options.
Someone on twitter was saying they had a significant software "update" recently and it's been a mess. Mobile app changed a lot too last week, but it's functionality seems unimpacted. If today were red and I was feverishly rolling I'd be furious.......but it ain't!

Edit: And of course, not a peep from Fidelity. No blast message on the platform to customers, or even a tweet.

That's literally their job, this dickhole just tweeted it in an inflammatory manner. Someone needs to decide if drivers should be allowed to play games at 85mph in a beta version of autopilot. I vote no.
Yes but why an investigation? Doesn't this law/regulation already exist? If so then it's either permissible or not. If the regulation doesn't exist, then WTF do they spend their time on? Screens in cars have been a thing for 20 years or so.

I don't really care one way or the other as people have other devices if they want to be stupid on. I just want it done.

You need to have owned and really cared for a cat at least once in your life to understand the sentiments of love and affection expressed in that post. That's just how cats talk.

Bring on the Monday selling dip! Think of all the poor folks in the "other thread".

I'm sorry to tell you today is Wednesday.

What the what!? Screw off with this wishful dip crap. You’ve had one. Nay, you’ve had multiple ones over the year. Too stupid to take full advantage of them after talking the book incessantly for weeks and months on end, that’s your fault. All this got 1/2 contracts so you can obsess obsessively to make sandwich money, **** *** *** *** **** *** **** ** **! You get a lump of coal and so does every other single person talking or thinking such figgy pudding.

Like a true investor, I want this stock to rise steadily in a fashion such that all the little people don’t need to panic every time a devil’s spawn spews pumpkin spice from its forked tongue.

Get off my lawn!
I almost agree with you, but I'd rather Paulie raise a ruckus and put the fear of God when collecting the debt before we go to business as usual.

• Informative
Reactions: Krugerrand
We were there only yesterday. One Elon tweet saying "BTW I'm still not done selling. This was misinterpreted." and down we go.

EDIT: not that I believe this will happen. Just adding to my earlier point that we cannot know these things. Else we were all sipping cocktails on our own island/mountain/...
What a difference a day makes! Of course you're right- anything could happen. But I feel that we've turned a corner here.

Reactions: WADan and Nocturnal
What is next ? Cell phones / ipads / books etc banned for all passengers traveling in cars ?
If the goal is safety above all then forcing cell phone/tablet makers to disable all non-emergency features while driving is detected would be the only thing that makes sense. The number of people who text or watch video while driving is a factor of 10,000 x the number of people who might play sudoku or whatever that game is while on autopilot.

Of course we don't place safety above all because we try to punish offenders vs everyone. (in this case at least)

We were there only yesterday. One Elon tweet saying "BTW I'm still not done selling. This was misinterpreted." and down we go.

EDIT: not that I believe this will happen. Just adding to my earlier point that we cannot know these things. Else we were all sipping cocktails on our own island/mountain/...
Or, "I still think the stock price is too high", like he just said in the BB interview.

• Funny
Reactions: jeewee3000