Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the media tricking on the done selling? So that they can say he’s back to selling again - like next week as suggested here? A setup by mincing words? Done 10% yes, selling for the year TBD.
It shouldn't matter as there's not many shares left to sell(if any), and demand is picking up rapidly to take advantage of the dip and get in before 4Q earnings. That will easily overpower any selling pressure and hedge fund clowns will be less willing to try and front run.

We go north from here IMO, but I would LOVE to see a dip on a selling day or two next week!

It shouldn't matter as there's not many shares left to sell(if any), and demand is picking up rapidly to take advantage of the dip and get in before 4Q earnings. That will easily overpower any selling pressure and hedge fund clowns will be less willing to try and front run.

We go north from here IMO, but I would LOVE to see a dip on a selling day or two next week!
I have a small sale pending at 979 so I have some cash in case. Reluctantly. Maybe just cancel and go play instead. Could lose them…

• Funny
Reactions: Artful Dodger

What the what!? Screw off with this wishful dip crap. You’ve had one. Nay, you’ve had multiple ones over the year. Too stupid to take full advantage of them after talking the book incessantly for weeks and months on end, that’s your fault. All this got 1/2 contracts so you can obsess obsessively to make sandwich money, **** *** *** *** **** *** **** ** **! You get a lump of coal and so does every other single person talking or thinking such figgy pudding.

Like a true investor, I want this stock to rise steadily in a fashion such that all the little people don’t need to panic every time a devil’s spawn spews pumpkin spice from its forked tongue.

Get off my lawn!

What the what!? Screw off with this wishful dip crap. You’ve had one. Nay, you’ve had multiple ones over the year. Too stupid to take full advantage of them after talking the book incessantly for weeks and months on end, that’s your fault. All this got 1/2 contracts so you can obsess obsessively to make sandwich money, **** *** *** *** **** *** **** ** **! You get a lump of coal and so does every other single person talking or thinking such figgy pudding.

Like a true investor, I want this stock to rise steadily in a fashion such that all the little people don’t need to panic every time a devil’s spawn spews pumpkin spice from its forked tongue.

Get off my lawn!
Merry Christmas to you, too!

Let's be honest, with two new Giga Factories about to open and demand at the highest it has ever been, the likelihood TSLA ever dips below what it's been this past month is very slim. Q4 earnings will be another run up most likely, and every quarter after that in 2022 will probably set new record highs throughout all of next year.

The dip is here today, and I really don't think we'll test these lows ever again now. Not unless we have another huge market crash.

Get off my lawn!
The definition of a true friend.

“Tesla and relevant authorities have submitted all the documents necessary for the approval process for its planned factory near Berlin, the environment ministry of the German state of Brandenburg said on Wednesday.”

The definition of a true friend.
You need to have owned and really cared for a cat at least once in your life to understand the sentiments of love and affection expressed in that post. That's just how cats talk.

Bring on the Monday selling dip! Think of all the poor folks in the "other thread".

The dip is here today, and I really don't think we'll test these lows ever again now. Not unless we have another huge market crash.
We cannot know this. I have had this exact thought many times over in the last six years holding TSLA but most of the time I was proven wrong and we did drop back to earlier levels.

Examples of the top of my head:
- Model 3 ramp "levels of hell". Each quarter we thought we would go over $300/400 and never come back. Each quarter there were some extra issues.
- Funding secured.
- Thai cave diving incident.
- SEC lawsuit.
- FSD investigation / any vehicle crash with a Tesla badge found nearby.
- Market changing its mind yet again and going back to "value stocks" over "growth stocks" based on how the sun is shining and what the interest rates are doing. (I'm quite positive people following the market every time are losing more money than gaining because of these swings).
- Twitter-stock-selling-polls.

Whatever will be the reason for the next TSLA drop, we won't see it coming until it's there. But odds are that we will see more dips. And more rallies of course.

Given the above, when I catch myself thinking "but we can't POSSIBLY ever go below $X ever again" I just remember how wrong I always was and how I just don't know in the short to mid-term.

Long term however, we can't possibly stay in the $900's :p . (see what I did there?)

That's literally their job, this dickhole just tweeted it in an inflammatory manner. Someone needs to decide if drivers should be allowed to play games at 85mph in a beta version of autopilot. I vote no.
FSD beta has driver monitoring. If you look at the center screen for too long (you need to to play a game), FSD disengages.

Also: smartphones exist. Driver is responsible for his actions at all times. And he has passengers that might want to use their smartphone or the expensive center console they bought.

We cannot know this. I have had this exact thought many times over in the last six years holding TSLA but most of the time I was proven wrong and we did drop back to earlier levels.

Examples of the top of my head:
- Model 3 ramp "levels of hell". Each quarter we thought we would go over $300/400 and never come back. Each quarter there were some extra issues.
- Funding secured.
- Thai cave diving incident.
- SEC lawsuit.
- FSD investigation / any vehicle crash with a Tesla badge found nearby.
- Market changing its mind yet again and going back to "value stocks" over "growth stocks" based on how the sun is shining and what the interest rates are doing. (I'm quite positive people following the market every time are losing more money than gaining because of these swings).
- Twitter-stock-selling-polls.

Whatever will be the reason for the next TSLA drop, we won't see it coming until it's there. But odds are that we will see more dips. And more rallies of course.

Given the above, when I catch myself thinking "but we can't POSSIBLY ever go below $X ever again" I just remember how wrong I always was and how I just don't know in the short to mid-term.

Long term however, we can't possibly stay in the $900's :p . (see what I did there?)
I'm quite confident we won't see $8xx Tesla shares again until after the next split.

I'm quite confident we won't see $8xx Tesla shares again until after the next split.
We were there only yesterday. One Elon tweet saying "BTW I'm still not done selling. This was misinterpreted." and down we go.

EDIT: not that I believe this will happen. Just adding to my earlier point that we cannot know these things. Else we were all sipping cocktails on our own island/mountain/...