Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, Sandy Munro gets to the Plaid "secret sauce": (1 hr ago)

Tesla Model S Plaid Motor EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Very cool. Why not, signed by Sandy. Thanks for the tip.

1645812638568.png

A new video from Giga Berlin

Thank you, Giga Berlin/GF4 Tesla!

Model Y's parked everywhere - they really need to get more car transporters - and test cars driving everywhere!
The 4680 factory is coming along nicely - looks like they are copying Giga Texas but with one line in place of two - I guess no Cybertruck...
When the red tape is cut we will see lots of cars coming out from here - which can be sold without import taxes and without high transport costs
I know that customers from Norway ask Tesla to hold their order until they can get a German one - and Tesla says OK - love it!

In the coming months the competition will not be about when the factories will go online - but about cars per week/month manufactured.
And compared to both China and Fremont. This is the kind of competition I like!

I love both the new baby Gigas - it does not matter who is online first. What matters is that both will make loads of wonderful cars in the years to come. And both will make sellable cars really soon!

I have a TMS Plaid on order - but when I see the new colours possible from Giga Berlin I must admit I get a little envious.

Share price? Since I am buying a house soon I'd like it to be stellar but I made my budget based on 420.69 so I still sleep well.

All of this does not matter compared to what is going on in Ukraine - but this is a Tesla forum so there we are...

I love both the new baby Gigas - it does not matter who is online first. What matters is that both will make loads of wonderful cars in the years to come. And both will make sellable cars really soon!
So much this. It is frustrating, but Giga Berlin is going to be huge for European deliveries and products. Also frees up Shanghai to start cranking out cars for Australia, NZ, and Asia!

Model S & X have now removed radars, going vision only like 3&Y

Wow. I now have a unicorn. I got my refreshed Model X in late December, so it has the latest toys like yoke steering *and* a fully functional highway autopilot. I wondered why I wasn't seeing any phantom braking, now I know why - my new car is still using radar...

War rages in Europe, Oil over $100, but S&P up / Dow up and TSLA down. If you ever needed any indication that there is zero correlation between the markets and reality, today is a beautiful anecdote.
Indeed :rolleyes:
Ford up 4% on the news: Ford to halt F-150 pickup production due to semiconductor shortage

Tesla up .5% on the news:
"Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula, which is named after the Native Athabascan Alaskan tribe the Kahtnuht’ana Dena’ina, will no longer rely on gas turbines to distribute electricity to the community. Homer Electric installed a total of 37 Tesla Megapacks, which will provide grid stability even during freezing temperatures of minus 30 degrees Fahrenheit."

Arcimoto (FUV) revealed a new product which has some good revenue potential. All Tesla revealed recently is an entirely new 1,000,000+ car production facility being started in China. :p

Is this 100% confirmed? I would have thought confirmation of a new 1 million+ unit factory would be the kind of news that Tesla would be obligated to release to the market officially.

Sure would be nice to get a little of that FUV type action today. Tesla is really lagging most other auto/tech. :mad:

Hard to imagine they can keep things flat for too much longer, assuming the macro continues to stabilize.

I can't decide on when I want to use more leverage. Yes we may have bottomed yesterday and we finally got volume to come in..........but man TSLA has been weak against the macro's pretty much since earnings.

And today is no different. Yesterday might have been the bottom, but the stock still underperformed it's beta by a lot. It's really hard to say how much of the underperformance is MM's and shorts stepping in and how much is genuine lack of buying interest. If the macro's go back down to test that low, TSLA'a definitely going to test that 700 mark again.