Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lordy I hope this is what we are at the beginning of:

1652459125577.png

Did not expect anything less from Yahoo....journalism at its finest....

Twitter wants this deal, they will be scrambling behind the scenes right now in order to validate how many bots they have on service.
More important is how many tweets from each bot vs. troll farms, vs regular individuals. 5% bots might do over 50% of all tweets.

I just hope we're at the beginning of a nice long boring stretch.

Six months of Tesla just being Tesla. No wars, no big inflation news, no COVID shut downs. Just... six boring months.

We really don't need a huge rally. We just need boring. The stock will tidy itself up over time.

So basically all this activity was MM's driving TSLA down to the S&P inclusion price so their big customers(and they themselves) don't have to pay the premium retail put on TSLA over the pandemic.

Must be nice!
There might be more than just whales getting some help by the MM’s……….there might also be one soft spineless jellyfish that was able to exit his once-secret $500,000,000 short position against TSLA thanks to a lifeline from MM’s without all the pain and suffering he dearly deserved - particularly because he never really openly admitted that short position despite Elon calling him out directly on it and several interviewers asking him very directly about it because it was directly contrary to his self-proclaimed public position on the fight against Climate Change.

There might be more than just whales getting some help by the MM’s……….there might also be one soft spineless jellyfish that was able to exit his once-secret $500,000,000 short position against TSLA thanks to a lifeline from MM’s without all the pain and suffering he dearly deserved - particularly because he never really openly admitted that short position despite Elon calling him out directly on it and several interviewers asking him very directly about it because it was directly contrary to his self-proclaimed public position on the fight against Climate Change.

Hmm...

GettyImages-1185999102%20Cropped.jpg
images

What I discovered 6 months ago, is if you get really irritated by what people say on Twitter, you can close your account and then you no longer have to read them. There is apparently no law against this in the UK.

At the same time I discovered you don't have to read the comments under newspaper articles. You are allowed to read the article and form your own opinion.

As a bonus you gain an hour a day to do the things you enjoy rather than the things which annoy you.

As an example, today I sent my 2 daughters money to allow them to buy 4 more shares each which they snaffled up at $760 and $765

It is... we are in the beginning of a week to two week run to 940+.

At time 9:47 in SMR’s abbreviated recent Elon interview Elon gives one of the most powerful responses I have heard from him, and one that is deeply aligned with all of my core values:

“In the grand scheme of things what is the morally right decision - I am a strong believer of doing the Reality of Good over the Perception of Good. And I have utter contempt for those who prefer the Perception of Good over the Reality of it”

I believe this was a direct shot at that $500,000,000 short position against TSLA taken by a self-proclaimed Climate Warrior - and it was a shot at an entire administration that would not even say Tesla out loud until the public pressured them to do so with a widely circulated national petition

At time 9:47 in SMR’s abbreviated recent Elon interview Elon gives one of the most powerful responses I have heard from him, and one that is deeply aligned with all of my core values:

“In the grand scheme of things what is the morally right decision - I am a strong believer of doing the Reality of Good over the Perception of Good. And I have utter contempt for those who prefer the Perception of Good over the Reality of it”

I believe this was a direct shot at that $500,000,000 short position against TSLA taken by a self-proclaimed Climate Warrior - and it was a shot at an entire administration that would not even say Tesla out loud until the public pressured them to do so with a widely circulated national petition
He’s also been saying this since publishing Master Plan Pt 2:

I should add a note here to explain why Tesla is deploying partial autonomy now, rather than waiting until some point in the future. The most important reason is that, when used correctly, it is already significantly safer than a person driving by themselves and it would therefore be morally reprehensible to delay release simply for fear of bad press or some mercantile calculation of legal liability.
According to the recently released 2015 NHTSA report, automotive fatalities increased by 8% to one death every 89 million miles. Autopilot miles will soon exceed twice that number and the system gets better every day. It would no more make sense to disable Tesla's Autopilot, as some have called for, than it would to disable autopilot in aircraft, after which our system is named.”

The Nasdaq is basically at the level it'll stop for the week (11,700ish... just below) and thats roughly the level to set off the rally to at least 12,500 with a good chance of 13,600-13,900. Historically, the rally takes between 1-4 weeks where between 2 and 3 is most common. If we hit the higher end of that range, Tesla at 1,000 isn't out of the realm of possibility.