Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I say this once again
Troy Teslike is a closet carebear now resorting to spreading his faulty assumptions and guess work as facts about Tesla , its production deliveries , factory ramps and battery progress .
There is no downside to being wrong .
I guess , you Profess what your patreon followers want to hear.
The interesting thing to me is the timing of this…
To make his point he had the data available after 3Q delivery came out-and yet he is trying to frame the narrative a few days before Conf call …

In a comfortable multiverse, Elan Mosk said on the last earnings call « Tesla will have a confortable growth rate of 25% next year and if everything goes well we might have a growth beat and approach close to 50% ». The stock dropped 8% but approaching October it skyrocketed 25%.

However, it is not the one we live in and wallstreet is expecting a growth of 50% or more or the stock will be punished and readjusted severly. Was it adjusted to that growth of deliveries 2 weeks ago and now it is priced-in? I hope so.

Finally we are near the first hurdle on our way to the finish line, let’s see if we can jump over it. Don’t fall guys. 2030 we will have 10x from where we are now. I comfortably promise a 50% probability rate.

Last edited:
You’re really trying to grasp for straws here to defend a point. Autonomy day for anyone who saw it live was clearly a need to boost tesla recruiting and confidence in the company’s approach for autonomy amid a very heated self driving race at peak mania (when autonomy engineers were clearing 7 digit figure comps easily and tesla was seen as a joke). The claims then were wild.

Okay here’s a more recent example. Elon talked about 2022 self driving that’s available to anyone. I recall in a conference or something that people would even be able to sleep in it by this year. But now the goalpost has moved to “FSD beta for everyone who wants it” which honestly is a very weak goalpost and one tesla can decide to do at any point on a whim.

Seriously to like literally everyone else I’m a religious musk zealous but people here making me sound like TSLAQ with their autonomy takes 🤣
I think FSD BETA wide release was always said, so I'm not sure where you get the impression that hands off sleep mode will be allowed in a beta software.

Also the goal is not weak or strong, but a safety metric. What was said is that wide release will be as safe or safer than a human. I think people thinks Musk meant the FSD's ability is as good or better than a human which is not the case. He has always said safety which now with the data they have, is proving to he 10x safer than people not participating in the FSD program (or infinitely safer until we get our first reported injury when compared to just normal humans driving).

This safety data is needed for wide release as capabilities is not the main priority. Can FSD do Chuck's unprotected left 100% of the time is not the question Tesla needs answered for wide release. Can a car with a neural net making decisions and maneuvering in city streets in a safely fashion, giving the driver plenty of time to react and prevent from making mistakes that can cause injuries is the question Tesla is asking for wide release. Are people complacent which increases the chance of injury is another question Tesla is asking.

Last edited:
Finally we are near the first hurdle on our way to the finish line, let’s see if we can jump over it. Don’t fall guys. 2030 we will have 10x from where we are now. I comfortably promise a 50% probability rate.

You say "first hurdle" ? LOL...
I have been jumping these hurdles week after week in a nonstop marathon for the past 8 years since 2014 when I first invested in TSLA.

Note: funny thing is, TSLA was dong its roller-coaster ride up-down right around $200, my rule of thumb was to buy the dip when it goes below $200.
Of course, we had 15x split since then, but the nostalgia is strong ;)

You say "first hurdle" ? LOL...
I have been jumping these hurdles week after week in a nonstop marathon for the past 8 years since 2014 when I first invested in TSLA.

Note: funny thing is, TSLA was dong its roller-coaster ride up-down right around $200, my rule of thumb was to buy the dip when it goes below $200.
Of course, we had 15x split since then, but the nostalgia is strong ;)
Ok

69th hurdle

;)

Just a quick reminder to vote your shares on Say if you haven't already: Say

There are still some dumb questions way too close to the top (do people think if they keep begging for FSD transferability Elon will change his mind?).
Can someone smarter than me make the case as to why I should trust PLAID to keep my passwords safe?

I want to, it would make my life easier, but I am practically 100% certain that at some point they will be issuing a PR as to how they were hacked on the backend and now it is my problem to change all my passwords across the board. If I haven’t already been cleaned out.

Yes, I have additional protections in place, 2FA and the like.

Can someone smarter than me make the case as to why I should trust PLAID to keep my passwords safe?

I want to, it would make my life easier, but I am practically 100% certain that at some point they will be issuing a PR as to how they were hacked on the backend and now it is my problem to change all my passwords across the board. If I haven’t already been cleaned out.

My understanding is that the account verification stuff all happens on the brokerage side and all Say gets is a token which allows access to a limited amount of account information (like holdings) until such time as you change the password at the brokerage.
Authentication
If this is correct, Plaid never handles your password directly.

My understanding is that the account verification stuff all happens on the brokerage side and all Say gets is a token which allows access to a limited amount of account information (like holdings) until such time as you change the password at the brokerage.
Authentication
If this is correct, Plaid never handles your password directly.
Thanks, this makes sense.

Guess I should have tried harder to look it up. All I focused on was me signing in. Appreciate you taking the time.

Reactions: mongo

PSA:
I recently got hacked and had large amounts of money withdrawn illegally from my bank accounts. Was able to get it back, but not easily. Around the same time I got a new CPA, who used intuit. Also signed up with say, plaid, ticketmaster, and stubhub. Not sure where the leak was but had to change all passwords, delete all say, intuit, and plaid connections-- but now can't easily vote on stockholder options.

Are we all expecting a head fake when we open?

Trauma has set in 😆

lucy1.jpg

Don't want to shock anyone....
NASDAQ currently up 3%. 3X2 = 6
TSLA is under-performing its Beta on a Green Day.... :eek:
Given the massive drop, I really think the number to look at is the price delta between qqq and Tesla. We used to be ahead of qqq a couple weeks ago but now trailing by 50 points. Once we make that gap up, the beta conversation can start.