Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it was a buck or something around there... that's why I said kinda.

@mongo any help would be appreciated!

IIRC, Tesla had to pay him per California law, but he didn't cash the checks. Now his official salary as reported is 0.
Elon Musk Earns California's Minimum Wage for CEOs (TSLA)

Elon Musk's official Tesla salary dropped to zero in 2020 — but he hasn't accepted his paychecks in years anyway

Twitter, Boring, Neuralink, SpaceX are mostly his & private, he does whatever the **** he wants. (Maybe some backer oversight).

Talking of which isnt he out of compensation package now?
Missed it by $250 million or so in revenue, will get it Q4.

Last edited:
IIRC, Tesla had to pay him per California law, but he didn't cash the checks. Now his official salary as reported is 0.
Elon Musk Earns California's Minimum Wage for CEOs (TSLA)

Elon Musk's official Tesla salary dropped to zero in 2020 — but he hasn't accepted his paychecks in years anyway

Twitter, Boring, Neuralink, SpaceX are mostly his & private, he does whatever the **** he wants. (Maybe some backer oversight).

Missed it by $250 million or so in revenue, will get it Q4.
Thanks @mongo!

Looks like Tesla's competitors in China might be having demand issues due to Tesla's price cuts... I wonder who wins in a price war in China when one manufacturer has much higher gross margin than the others....

The answer is everyone loses in a price war.

It's kind of odd to have such demand issues when EV plates are so much easier to get vs ICE plates.

1666925487105.jpeg

Are we not entertained?!?!?!

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, next week, next month and next year, you have to admit it’s entertaining as sugar to be an investor in TSLA. Gut wrenching at times, euphoric at times.
I’m ready for some of that euphoria stuff. Feels like it’s been a while…

Are we not entertained?!?!?!

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, next week, next month and next year, you have to admit it’s entertaining as sugar to be an investor in TSLA. Gut wrenching at times, euphoric at times.
Yeah, more euphoric would be nice (even if I win the $800 million lotto), been pretty gut wrenching lately.

Made the mistake of defending Elon on some obvious lies on Twitter today... that was a mistake. A lot of bots and a lot of ignorant idiots, and I get a fracking Twitter timeout for stating the obvious. Staying on TMC tomorrow, at least we're not bots or idiots here...

I'd give Elon and team a week with the code, not sure how long until legal allows a public notification.

I'd give the likelihood about 90%.
The thing that really made me wonder was the comments about Musk refusing a lower bid because there were “self serving” strings attached. I think the board and Parag wanted some kind of legal umbrella and Musk told them where to stick their golden parachute.