Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

There's a new interview w/ Sandy Munro dropping Teslabot bombs ( via Tesla Owners Silicon Valley). Below are links to 3 newsworthy comments by Sandy:
  1. Sandy Munro comments on the advanced Tesla robot he saw on a private cell phone video during his Giga Texas / CT tour | (10:58)
  2. Sandy speculates bots will be able to see in the back of their heads | (29:12)
  3. Sandy | Q: What can Optimus really do in the Tesla factory? | (44:27)
The video below is also the 1st link above:

Note that the Tesla Optimus video that Sandy saw at Giga Texas IS NOT the Optimus - Gen 2 | Tesla video published on Dec 13. 2023.

Cheers!

Last edited:
First major CT accident on Hwy 35 (Skyline) (I assume in California).

1703816073462.png

1703816106707.png

1703817981062.png

Last edited:
Please forgive if this was already posted.
Screenshot_20231228_214257_Chrome.jpg

Six days ago analyst consensus for Q4 deliveries was 481,000. Piper Sandler is probably coming in hot here. P&D fast approaching. It's getting interesting. Troy agrees in excess of 500k production may be in the cards, athough deliveries will clearly be less according to him.

Last edited:
Six days ago analyst consensus for Q4 deliveries was 481,000. P&D fast approaching. It's getting interesting. Troy agrees in excess of 500k production may be in the cards, athough deliveries will clearly be less according to him.

His last public est. for deliveries was 477k (Dec 17 I think)- he'll have his final # posted on the 31st, with 1,801,074 total deliveries for the year.

Note that the Tesla Optimus video that Sandy saw at Giga Texas IS NOT the Optimus - Gen 2 | Tesla video published on Dec 13. 2023.
There has been some dispute about that. At the end of this video, I believe Herbert was saying that he got confirmation that Sandy was actually referring to the same video we all saw. Sounds like maybe Sandy got a sneak preview?

But to me, it's still an open question. Maybe Sandy saw something different. Maybe he didn't.

So... why did TSLA fall 3% today? Rest of the market did fine.
(1) This....
(2) Max Pain is $255
(3) The short sales have been rolling in this week