Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shortz seem to be attempting to cap SP at +$10 over yesterday's close: $221.71

EDIT: 50-day Moving Average at 09:45 EDT: $232.42
Today's Intraday High: $232.40

Jus' Sayin'... :p

sc.TSLA.10-DayChart.2019-08-30.09-45.png

Last edited:
IIRC don't they refuse to directly take donated vehicles, to avoid getting specially enhanced vehicles for testing? I think they may accept monetary donation earmarked for buying a specific model anonymously as a regular buyer would though, which is probably how the etron gets tested ...

It's still Tesla's choice not to help things along in this scenario but it costs them more than just the car itself would (have to give up the margin, too)

Add I30 through Arkansas. Arkadelphia has been "coming soon" forever

Reactions: trentbridge
Well, I'm seriously annoyed. just got my invoice paid and have transferred €7500 to my trading account, which won't arrive until Monday. With the 3% yesterday and 4% now, that's a nice little pop I missed out on. Damn these last-minutes payers!

But OK, it's nice for my existing position. Still at least half of where it should be right now, but i think the FUD is beginning to run out of steam and the deliveries will be stronger quarter on quarter.

As an accountant I am surprised by your post. Can you explain to me where all the “extra” shares bought came from since more were bought than sold

haha - fair enough. Should have said that there are more Willing Buyers than Willing Sellers - more demand (buyers) drives prices up; more supply (sellers) drive prices down.

I profit-took back most of the cash I spent recently (options-rolling when the stock was around $212), via rolling to a slightly higher strike. Now I'm ready to re-spend the cash should we get a new Trump tweet, but still prepared to profit off of any TSLA spike (which, going into August deliveries - starting Monday - and soon enough, Q3 deliveries - is IMHO a quite likely event when you have people expecting that hitting guidance is an unlikely, "Herculean" effort ;) )

I profit-took back most of the cash I spent recently (options-rolling when the stock was around $212), via rolling to a slightly higher strike. Now I'm ready to re-spend the cash should we get a new Trump tweet, but still prepared to profit off of any TSLA spike (which, going into August deliveries - starting Monday - and soon enough, Q3 deliveries - is IMHO a quite likely event when you have people expecting that hitting guidance is an unlikely, "Herculean" effort ;) )
Karen: I find most of your comments informative and intelligent. It's a shame that you think you can outsmart the market. Buy and hold shares. Options= loser; "trading shares"= loser. Sorry, but it's actually quite boring to build wealth. One has to give up the rush of gambling. GLTY.

Karen: I find most of your comments informative and intelligent. It's a shame that you think you can outsmart the market. Buy and hold shares. Options= loser; "trading shares"= loser. Sorry, but it's actually quite boring to build wealth. One has to give up the rush of gambling. GLTY.
Hmmm … she is talking about options. Not stock. Its not like you can buy short term options and hold - you have to roll. Just a question of when.

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed