Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I guess a positive gibbering idiot is better than a negative one.
nailed it.

Yeah Cramer is a moron and deserves no respect.

I realize I call out morons a LOT but that's because most people who are thrust into the public eye are morons. I'm not actually just negative on everybody.

Hate on Cramer all you want but he is clearly not in the same category as the perma-bear talking heads who always have condescending scowls or smirks and can barely force themselves to be respectful to their guests when the topic of Tesla or EVs comes up.

I for one am glad to see someone who was so critical and doubtful for so long - actually change their point of view when sharing the joy of Teslas with his family.

I mean - isn’t that the goal here?

Hate on Cramer all you want but he is clearly not in the same category as the perma-bear talking heads who always have condescending scowls or smirks and can barely force themselves to be respectful to their guests when the topic of Tesla or EVs comes up.

I for one am glad to see someone who was so critical and doubtful for so long - actually change their point of view when sharing the joy of Teslas with his family.

I mean - isn’t that the goal here?
you are 100% not understanding who/what Cramer is.

He is a TV talking head. An entertainment mouthpiece, an actor. Probably also a sociopath.
You absolutely cannot take these types of people at face value. It is not what it appears to be, and never is, with these people.

Don’t be too hash, he runs the TopGear of finance, it’s an entertainment show, don’t take it too seriously.
I essentially just said that.
Y'all need to be careful about your media intake; it is ALL propaganda and they don't tell you anything truly honest or meaningful on TV ever.

Ever.

From the Dojo thread in FSD area:
I agree that Tesla are purposefully holding back AutoPilot features based on HW2 hardware limitations. They aren’t ready to upgrade everyone to HW3 that bought FSD option so they have to keep the feature set roughly equal on HW2/3 for now.

What I assume the rollout may look similar to that of Smart Summon:

Q4 2019
- Handful of Early Access Program release candidate of the City Navigate on AutoPilot tuned for California

Q1 2020
- Wider release to Early Release Program members of City Navigate on AutoPilot (CNoAP) geo-fenced to certain road systems in North America (much like regular NoAP)

Q4 2020
- Initial release of CNoAP for all FSD owners in jurisdictions where approved and on road systems whitelisted by Tesla.

Q4 2022
- First Tesla RoboTaxi service launched in a partnered municipality in the U.S limited to cars using HW4 onboard computer due to its improved safety.

Q2 2024
- CNoAP now available in most markets on most road systems. RoboTaxi operating in most parts of North America.
Anyone else thinking Elon will get City NoA out at all in the next 3 weeks?

• Disagree
Reactions: AlexS and SpaceCash
  • Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
nailed it.

Yeah Cramer is a moron and deserves no respect.

I realize I call out morons a LOT but that's because most people who are thrust into the public eye are morons. I'm not actually just negative on everybody.

You do know what they say about people who believe everyone around them are morons, and they are the only one sane? ;-)

You do know what they say about people who believe everyone around them are morons, and they are the only one sane? ;-)
Yeah yeah yeah, that's not even what I said. I spent 5 years living in Hollywood and I know what I'm talking about here.
Cramer absolutely, for sure, without a doubt, postured as an unmitigated full-blown TSLA bear for a very long time.
Now he's done an about face.
If you rush to embrace him now, you're a simple person.

Yeah yeah yeah, that's not even what I said. I spent 5 years living in Hollywood and I know what I'm talking about here.
Cramer absolutely, for sure, without a doubt, postured as an unmitigated full-blown TSLA bear for a very long time.
Now he's done an about face.
If you rush to embrace him now, you're a simple person.

I am quick to forgive, so yeah. I embrace him. :-D

Call me naive or simple - I don't hold grudges, makes life a lot easier. "Life i like a mirror, smile and life smiles back at you"