Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Will the temp trade pact end at the beginning of March or end of March? Will be getting some extra funds to possibly purchase more shares at the end of Feb but unsure of when I want to make a move. Probably going to wait on the inevitable drop when Q1 deliver/production numbers are announced on April 1st. The only wild card is the Model Y reveal and if it's still happening in March.

Glovis Cosmos drifting off of Portugal:

GLOVIS COSMOS Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9707027) - VesselFinder

Still going to Zeebrugge; probably traffic or weather delays.
German forums report there is a storm brewing over the Atlantic. It's probably sitting it out like the Captain did.
file.php

ihors3 said:
Ihor Dusaniwsky‏ @ihors3 7m7 minutes ago

Ihor Dusaniwsky Retweeted Alex

We've only been calcing mark-to-market P\L since 2016 .... 2016-2019 mark-to-market P\L for $TSLA is a $4.66 billion loss which includes $822 million in stock borrow financing costs (an average fee of 3.62% fee for the 3+ years.)

I guess the shorts aren't done until they've lost $TSLA's market cap? (Although given today's market action the less savvy among them may be salivating...)

-12.2% FCAU
-04.5% F
-03.5% GM
-03.0% TSLA
I dunno, you make it seem so reasonable that the slide is a general fall in the market, but Business Insider has the scoop: "Tesla slides after report says Amazon has invested in a self-driving startup." I guess $TSLA's market cap really was including the autonomous vehicle valuation and had nothing going for it. Especially considering Waymo is supposed to be valued at $175B entirely on autonomy. Bankwuptcy. $TSLAQ

/s

Boersenmillionaer.de‏ @premiumbrief
1./ Update on #tesla #model3 runrate in germany/Europe. According to my calculation on bill numbers (proofed with bill numbers from dif. customers I know) tesla is selling 33-35 Model3 (currently high end versions only!) a day! End of January the bill numbers end at about 3420.

3:07 AM - 7 Feb 2019
New conversation

1. Boersenmillionaer.de‏ @premiumbrief 6h6 hours ago
      2./ 35 Model3 a day x 30 days/month x 12 month/year = 12.600 model3/year. Important: this is the calculation based only on high end m3 versions.

2. Boersenmillionaer.de‏ @premiumbrief 6h6 hours ago
      3./ with the arrival of the m3 in germany, the word will spread and I calculate 18-22k Model3 orders in germany for 2019!

1 reply0 retweets5 likes

3. Boersenmillionaer.de‏ @premiumbrief 6h6 hours ago
      4./ norway bill numbers end of january 2019 ended at about 5120. I calculate (low end) 50k-70k (high end) model3 orders in norway for the year 2019.

4. Boersenmillionaer.de‏ @premiumbrief 6h6 hours ago
      5./ switzerland, netherlands, france, sweden, austria and all others to follow for ~ 10k model3/year.

5. Boersenmillionaer.de‏ @premiumbrief 6h6 hours ago
      6./ total estimate for European #model3 "real deal demand" will be 100k-120k+ for the year 2019. mark my posting, it will happen. Risk: recession or stock market crash. @ValueAnalyst1 @vincent13031925 @TilmanWinkler @gwestr @GerberKawasaki @konrad_bilinski @BarkMSmeagol