Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-6-10_7-12-30.jpeg

I look at this and think "WOW!" I could learn a lot...but it is overwhelming to a noob (I've actively bought 9 stocks in my life. My pittance of a retirement fund was mutual funds where I threw a dart at a board, and didn't ever look till I retired).
I could learn somethings...like if they are obvious too you perhaps I could eventually learn the important bits..or the important bit for that day.
So could you, if something is really good, or truly important, or is a big change for the day...could you just add a line or two of text to help us beginners assimilate some of it...
Ever time I see all those numbers I scan them looking for the prize....
Most brokerages have great basic online education/tutorials. I'm extremely fond of the basic Options education sections myself.

Would a semi fit in your driveway?
A semi would fit in my garage.

(Once. With a good running start.)

Last edited:
Previously Elon said the Semi was on hold because they didn't have enough batteries given the demand from cars and storage. So if Semi production is ramping up, either some unannounced battery technology is now ready for volume production, or they have a lot of extra 2170 cells beyond what they need for cars and energy storage.

Previously Elon said the Semi was on hold because they didn't have enough batteries given the demand from cars and storage. So if Semi production is ramping up, either some unannounced battery technology is now ready for volume production, or they have a lot of extra 2170 cells beyond what they need for cars and energy storage.
Or it's a strategic move to allocate some batteries to limited orders, to get the first semis out and pull out in front of Nikola.

It's nice that Nikola gets the attention for their fake IPO, but imagine if you could actually start delivering trucks by end of 2020, ahead of what the media thinks is your biggest competitor?

Most brokerages have great basic online education/tutorials. I'm extremely fond of the basic Options education sections myself.

There are lots of ways to get educated about options.

I wonder how good those tiny premiums look now to those who were selling covered calls? Some ways just cost more than others. ;)

Congrats to all longs!