Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure this is fake, and that it's someone making fun of him. Honestly, whoever is doing it should be careful... I don't think it was a very good idea. Take a look at the asking price for it:

View attachment 575750

And the phone number is south central PA, so I'm pretty sure its just a parody/hoax. ;)

Options are different from a stock split and you can be taxed on options (even here in the US) even if they become worthless. The key consideration is that they had value when they were gifted (earned).
Except for the company I worked for. The price of the option was $57. The value of the stock was $32. Never got up to $57.

Ok. Even the shares I purchased above 1600 are now in the black. Wow. Maybe it should have been a 10 for 1 split?
I think that 10:1 split would have brought it below the low last year @ 179; not desirable. Also TSLA spent so much time in the 200-300 range before breaking out so going back to 300s is better, I think.

New Intraday High: $1,651.18

screen-shot-2015-11-21-at-9-22-46-am.png

Suk it, B!tches :p

Last edited: