Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the link:

"Tesla filed for the patent in early 2019, but it was published for the first time yesterday."

Yes the filing date on the first page shows Feb 11, 2019.

Moreover, the filing was almost certainly preceded by a provisional patent up to a year earlier, thus early 2018. These don't normally get published but also protect the invention. (been through this myself a few times)

Screw it. I hd no takers, and I WANT my magic number share, and the split totally hoses my precious. I'll got it alone. Well worth the few $ it costs, NOW anyhow.

Spike time.

EDIT: BASTARDS! It's my money, Fidelity, not yours!

420.69 FTW NOT.jpg

[Put on tinfoil hat]
Audi's top dog said Tesla was 2 years ahead of everybody
Battery Day is approaching
Now Audi is trying to associate itself with Elon Musk

Looks like someone is priming for a battery deal, taking a page out of the Milton Playbook:D
Once you come to the realization that you won't be number one, then the rational response is to aim for a solid #2. This applies to a great many things in life.

Yes the filing date on the first page shows Feb 11, 2019.

Moreover, the filing was almost certainly preceded by a provisional patent up to a year earlier, thus early 2018. These don't normally get published but also protect the invention. (been through this myself a few times)

If you check the first page of the patent application, no priority of such a provisional application is claimed.

Patent applications get published 18 months after the filing date (or if priority is claimed from the earliest priority date), so 11 Feb plus 18 months is now.

Provisional applications shouldn’t be filed for any serious invention. It is basically a badly drafted patent application. Badly drafted means that the chance of getting it granted is severely compromised.

Looks like we close at $1650 today. I will be pleasantly and inconsolably aroused if we close above that.

$1650.71

1. We closed really close to $1650. Obvious manipulation is obvious.
2. We closed slightly above $1650. I am pleasantly and inconsolably aroused.
3. We closed below $1700. Sorry, no ballet dancing in short shorts for y'all today.
4. Had we closed above $1700, (2) + (3) in combination would have been a bit embarrassing. I'm glad fate showed mercy upon you all, sparing your eyes so you didn't have to witness THAT show.

$1650.71

1. We closed really close to $1650. Obvious manipulation is obvious.
2. We closed slightly above $1650. I am pleasantly and inconsolably aroused.
3. We closed below $1700. Sorry, no ballet dancing in short shorts for y'all today.
4. Had we closed above $1700, (2) + (3) would have been a bit embarassing. I'm glad fate showed mercy upon you all, sparing your eyes so you didn't have to witness THAT show.
Especially when you're already uncontrollably aroused. Praise the Lord!
And now, for the masochistic few among us, please don't forget our daily ritual @ Media Center - News & Announcements - S&P Dow Jones Indices. Friday service is extended to 9 pm EST.

Last edited: