Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s info on the group video chat I’ll be hosting in about an hour.

Topic: We’ll discuss the Q1 2019 TSLA Shareholder Letter prior to earnings call.

Time: Today (April 24) at 1pm PDT. Group video chat will last about an hour. We’ll hang out until Q1 shareholder letter is posted and discuss our thoughts.

Format: We’ll use Zoom which allows up to 100 people to participate. Everyone is free to to join. The group video chat might be recorded but depending on the quality of the video and discussion, I may or may not post the recording.

To join the group video chat, just go to this link:
https://zoom.us/j/388921101

If joining from a browser, it’s suggested that you use Chrome or else the audio won’t work. Update: Firefox reportedly works well too. Who knows, maybe Safari does too.

DaveT has been hanging around Elon too much..

ShamefulFewGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

Odd that its taking so long. I know Tesla goes their own way but it would be kind of nice if they could be a bit more like Microsoft or FB and just have the press release ready to go at 1:00PM. Doesn't seem like it would be too challenging, its nice to have time to read the letter and look at the figures before diving straight into the CC...

Very interesting how Tesla has managed this news cycle, including SpaceX activity. They have doing their best to bury the implications of the store closing. I wonder if they will take model Y pre-orders before releasing Q1 financials (which I assume aint pretty, especially with store closing writeoffs)

Q1 is likely another one of those quarters Tesla will trash to make the rest of the year look good.

just a few minutes more.....