Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, there used to be more info on the website to educate people about EV.
And the old FAQ is pretty comprehensive.
The new FAQ page is mostly about "ordering a Tesla"
Frequently Asked Questions - Ordering a Tesla

Looking forward to what Elon mentioned during this past Annual Shareholder meeting.
The one place with all the evidence to fight against every FUD.

"Why Electric" page 2006
Tesla Motors - reducing dependence on foreign oil

View attachment 426329

FAQ page 2006
Tesla Motors - FAQs

View attachment 426330

Hey, how do you get the long screen-captures, is there an app for that, or a trick to do it? I've also see the same on iPhone screen captures.

Well, current MS/X was code-named "Raven" - I wonder if there's any significance to that.

Having recently been watching the X-Men franchise (for the 1st time!!) I wonder if it's a geek reference to the shape-shifting character Mystique (Raven Darkholme) = several changes over time.

Happy 4th July, you yankees - heard that you've got some tanks on parade, getting more like Red Square every day :D
Comrade Trump's latest stupidity and self aggrandizement he's inflicting on us. Only 18 more months till his American carnage is over, Tesla is ruling the automotive space and a great happiness is felt throughout many lands

Maybe you guys are all too busy to check it out.
But the price is NOT changed, at all.

Wayback machine link below
Design Your Model S | Tesla

The Raven model S configuration I paid for dropped by $500. $108K vs. $108.5K. Performance, blue exterior, black and white interior, 21” wheels, FSD (got free ludicrous).

Hey, how do you get the long screen-captures, is there an app for that, or a trick to do it? I've also see the same on iPhone screen captures.
OT

On iOS there is a free app called Tailor (with watermark, but you can just crop it later), which most of the time successfully stitches screenshots, as long as there are enough overlap between them.
‎Tailor - Screenshot Stitching
Good news is iOS 13 can do long screenshots natively.

On macOS, there is no easy way to do that natively. Some apps can but cost too much.
I find this website works great.
Web-capture - Online full length web site screenshots for free
Hopefully, future macOS version can do this the easy way, now that iOS has adopted it.

OT

On iOS there is a free app called Tailor (with watermark, but you can just crop it later), which most of the time successfully stitches screenshots, as long as there are enough overlap between them.
‎Tailor - Screenshot Stitching
Good news is iOS 13 can do long screenshots natively.

On macOS, there is no easy way to do that natively. Some apps can but cost too much.
I find this website works great.
Web-capture - Online full length web site screenshots for free
Hopefully, future macOS version can do this the easy way, now that iOS has adopted it.

You running the iOS13 beta? I got burned in the past so I tend to wait for official releases, but if it's already stable, this would be a useful feature.

Reactions: Nightshifter
The Raven model S configuration I paid for dropped by $500. $108K vs. $108.5K. Performance, blue exterior, black and white interior, 21” wheels, FSD (got free ludicrous).

Nice! Free ludicrous upgrade

I took the time to check again, your configuration also used to be 108K, unless wayback machine is wrong... I don't know.
so where is that $500 :oops:
Design Your Model S | Tesla

I think Tesla redirects browsers to a localized webpage for pricing info.

When Tesla dropped the US prices in Jan 2019 after the $3,750 cut in Fed tax credits, Canadian prices did not change.
I am in the US and don't see any price change between today and the Wayback screenshot.

Holiday Off-Planet:

Falcon Heavy fairing half re-entry plasma

D-lzCjAXUAE7ngx.jpg

Now that's some FIREWORKS!

Happy 4th of July to my American cousins!

Last edited: