Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange the market has basically no reaction to GF4 announcement...unless maybe it just isn't out there yet. I bought a bunch of lottery ticket calls for this week just in case. I only rarely buy short-term calls (like once every year or two), but this is worth the risk-reward IMO. Feels like (legal) insider trading since there are no media reports of it yet.

Strange the market has basically no reaction to GF4 announcement...unless maybe it just isn't out there yet. I bought a bunch of lottery ticket calls for this week just in case. I only rarely buy short-term calls (like once every year or two), but this is worth the risk-reward IMO. Feels like (legal) insider trading since there are no media reports of it yet.

Spin from Market Gurus will be TSLA needs more cash :)

Look around to see if you can spot any tslaq members also stalking.
maxresdefault.jpg

Choosing the Brandenburg province near Berlin sounds like a good choice. The labor market in the former DDR is less tight than in western or southern Germany, and wages will be a bit less high. It may also attract talent from Poland.

I’d guess the government is happy about it too. Because of the anniversary of reunification there’s been press recently about the chronic east-west economic gap.

Apple stock app Tesla news stories:

“GrubHub and Uber have beaten out Tesla as the most profitable short bet...”
“Elon Musk has been an excellent salesman for Tesla’s Model 3, according...”
“Tesla Stock Has Completed a Round Trip From Oblivion. It’s Pickup...”
“A Tesla Gigafactory worker got part of his finger cut off. The company reporte...”
“Tesla has run 40% in a month, and chart points to another double-digit rally”
“Take a look at Tesla’s first-ever Model 3 sedans made in China”

How is it that only one of those headlines is negative? A lot has changed in the media world in the last twelve months...

Yes, these jobs were visible on Tesla's website moments ago:

View attachment 476218

Tesla.SearchJobs.Germany.Remote:
Search for Jobs | Tesla

Only one of the Jobs Postings returned by this search are currently active, and its is just a placeholder saying "TBC".

The significant point is that these posting are dated Nov 12, 2019. So GF4 is all but confirmed, its just the WHERE IS IT? that's still TBC. :D

CH33RS!
I guessed you missed the announcement that it will be near the new Berlin Airport. Announced at the same time the Model 3 beat the Audi A4 and the BMW 3 series for best mid-class luxury car, and got the highest score of all cars tested (over all categories).

Can I just say the naming convention of “Gigafactory” is strange?

GIgafactories 3&4 are vehicle production plants with some level of battery pack production. Gigafactory 1 is primarily a battery factory. Gigafactory 2 has nothing to do with vehicles or battery production and makes solar products. And the biggest vehicle plant in Fremont is NOT a gigafactory.

Can we just rename Fremont GF1 & Reno GF2 ? And rename Buffalo TeraSolar 1?