Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not selling any shares yet, but Elon's behavior on this is indefensible. Not pleased.
Dumped my trading shares at a loss (which cancelled out my trading gains from the week). Seriously considering cutting into core shares somewhat. I thought calling quarantines "fascism" was stupid, but this is next level. I don't see how he stays as CEO after this.

Sold my trading shares 1h ago... call that luck.

Not touching on the core ones though. This one is for the history books, maybe our man needs a little vacation. Either way we'll weather this one like all the others. Where's is popcorn when you need it?
I was feeling uneasy since the conference call. I thought about it in the $800s, but figured he would pull it together. The problem right now is that there is literally nobody in his orbit to de-escalate this.

Just tells you how little regard he has for a "sustainable" future if he's launching direct attacks against his own company, investors, employees, etc. What's sustainable about that?

I still have some shares left and booked a massive gain. No idea what to do for the future though. Elon's creating a massive amount of distrust with pretty much everyone.

Last edited:
If I want to be entertained I will watch a movie. There is no excuse for this as people are going to get hurt .... shareholders who believe in TESLA and have put their money into this company deserve better than this. Period.
We're hurt by being up more than 50% year to date while the major indices are down 15%?

btw pretty clear he didn't vet that tweet, the SEC is gonna go after him again, public opinion of him has never been more negative.

He's done. Time to start accepting that

The tweet immediately proceeding it was about liquidating all of his assets. That sounds like there was some discussion about consequences of this before he did it.