Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uhhh, only 25,000 shares between here and $1,600.
So most of this volume from $1,500 to $1,540 must have been a combination of shorting and MMs selling from their reserves of shares.

I DO NOT think this this the short squeeze yet. This is just the order book emptying out as Retail HODLs and Shorts are getting margin called.

The S&P 500 news is still waiting in the wings for the big move, IMHO.

Cheers!

@kalefranz
From my experience in both computing warranty reserves and also auditing them, I feel confident that PwC has audited Tesla's warranty accrual properly and that the reserve is adequately stated. I will do a short write-up on this topic this weekend (I will also address the "goodwill repair" claims by TSLAQ).

Feel free to add pictures to jazz it up a bit and for those of us who don’t read accounting in any language. Thanks.

For the record, I did not disagree with your original post. Missed it.

Those who did are obviously disagreeing with TSLA "easily" going back to $1,000. What in the world makes you think that is going to happen? Perhaps if you had offered an explanation the disagrees may not have been posted.

What "unprecedented layoffs" do you speak of? Airline industry? Oil industry?
MO? Come on man...
I have learned this from this thread..
We don't know sugar about Fugar when it comes to what the stock is going to do..it does what it does...and it does it is VOL OH TILE!
So give the guy a break. What ever he does know is probably wrong unless he only knows what I posted.

Reactions: capster
I agree. I really enjoyed @avoigt 's recent interview with the ex head of R&D at Audi, and I thought the guy was very honest and gave good insights for the most part, except for when he talked about the Audi e-Tron. He kept saying that there was plenty demand, but that the only reason they didn't sell more e-Trons was because of supplier issues. I don't buy this, because then why have we seen so many e-Tron discounts?

2019 Audi E-Tron eligible for up to a $13,000 discount
New Audi e-tron Deals & Offers | save up to £8,730 | carwow

How You Can Save Over $10K on a New Audi e-tron

Agree, that was one of the moments I shrugged as well. To be frank I believe he was honest and its indeed known that they have battery supply challenges but even without them, I doubt that the etron would be a huge success. In fact, his former peers may believe in the supply issue story too. In that organizations its not like they are all honest with each other.