Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are still not at ATH yet? You slackers better move faster.
I am going back to sleep - wake me up when we get there.
Here you go. Stop complaining, whiner!! :)

upload_2020-8-17_7-51-58.png

Strongly disagree with the stock price increase to $1,750 being evidence for that.

There are many more likely reasons for the spike up to $1,750.

I'm curious what you think better explains a spike of what is now over $400 per share as of this post since the split announcement, especially given the previous weeks were flat into decline?

AFAIK a 30% share spike in just a few days on announcing a normal split is not typical for a stock.

Like many people, I'm working from home these days. My work computer is on my desk, adjacent to my personal computer. It's really really tough to stay focused on my "real" job when I glance over at my TDA summary page and notice that it has grown by almost twice my annual salary in the opening minutes of the trading day.

Thank you, Elon.

I'm curious what you think better explains a spike of what is now over $400 per share as of this post since the split announcement, especially given the previous weeks were flat into decline?

AFAIK a 30% share spike in just a few days on announcing a normal split is not typical for a stock.
My head spins trying to reasoning every time TSLA runs up and down. Just sit back and enjoy the show!

Like many people, I'm working from home these days. My work computer is on my desk, adjacent to my personal computer. It's really really tough to stay focused on my "real" job when I glance over at my TDA summary page and notice that it has grown by almost twice my annual salary in the opening minutes of the trading day.

Thank you, Elon.
I know, right? Same here. This means we gotta work twice as hard on our day jobs to keep up. SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!!!

• Funny
Reactions: wtlloyd
Strongly disagree with the stock price increase to $1,750 being evidence for that.

There are many more likely reasons for the spike up to $1,750.
Did I say anything about the spike to $1.750? Did I say it is THE reason the stock spiked? There are many reasons the stock is spiking. I was addressing the issue of whether or not phantom shares in the system are A reason for the strength in the stock. It has been an issue discussed ad nauseam on this board.