Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like whole tech market is down. I doubt anyone is evaluating TSLA stock sensibly today. I stick by my assertion that anybody who voluntarily sells TSLA stock shortly before:

Battery Day
S&P inclusion
Q3 production & financials

Will feel *really* stupid about doing so after those 4 events are behind us...

I said it last week and I’ll say it again. TSLA is a momentum stock. It will keep going down until there’s a positive catalyst. Unfortunately for us, the next one is a few weeks away....

It's not so bad. We lived at $300 for quite some time there and we were all bored to death. Remember?

Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
The increased volatility post-split is something I was not expecting.

Same here. For the umpteenth time I have ignored our wealth manager's advice to sell. This time he was right, but for the wrong reasons. He got me to admit TSLA SP benefitted from the FED's easy money policies, which he believes will stop after the election. I disagree on that point. Cf,The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse, by Mohamed El-Erian which I have reviewed for us above somewhen. The central bank will hold steady. I know y'all don't like politics, nor do I although I made money studying it. All sides will be enormously unhappy regardless of who wins and especially so if it is close. That makes the outcome uncertain and you know how much the market loves uncertainty. s/ Expect more losses. I hope I'm wrong, but....

Same here. For the umpteenth time I have ignored our wealth manager's advice to sell. This time he was right, but for the wrong reasons. He got me to admit TSLA SP benefitted from the FED's easy money policies, which he believes will stop after the election. I disagree on that point. Cf,The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse, by Mohamed El-Erian which I have reviewed for us above somewhen. The central bank will hold steady. I know y'all don't like politics, nor do I although I made money studying it. All sides will be enormously unhappy regardless of who wins and especially so if it is close. That makes the outcome uncertain and you know how much the market loves uncertainty. s/ Expect more losses. I hope I'm wrong, but....

Everytime Tesla takes a dump from ATH people here freaks out. Then guess what? It hits new ATH just weeks/months later. Literally happened like 3 times this year already.