Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold 367 shares at 320 atleast everytime tesla drop a dollar I can buy 1 more share at a cheaper price when I decide to get back in

Why not sell weekly PUTs for like $300 or something? Then if it continues to drop, you'll have some nice shares and lower base price, and if it doesn't, pocket the difference.

I'm firmly in the camp that believes the market still has upside at this point. The Fed isn't targeting inflation, but employment. No matter who wins government money will continue to flow. We will either see somewhat higher taxes and lower trade volatility, or the same lower taxes and current volatility. We are testing 3 different vaccines on real humans right now. I'm not rotating into value traps myself.

Well...I still have that screenshot on my phone back from eons ago (last week) when my TSLA holdings were over 1.3 million. That will be a fun little memento for the next “however long it takes” until we see that happen again.

Now, the worst part of it all: time to figure out what my hobbies used to be to pass the time at work before Tesla. :eek:

ARK started buying again today.

I like seeing ARK buying:

upload_2020-9-8_15-9-14.png

These stock gyrations have nothing to do with the company’s health and getting 5 billion to build factories at a near ATH is great. The jump after the stock split was absurd and in no way justified. I am long so just buying more as Tesla’s fundamentals are stronger now than a week ago regardless of the short term stock price.
Zoom out on the price chart everything is rosy.