Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The presentation was amazing, but could of used one final thing at the end:

"We are presenting: Model 3+

(A Model 3 in unique color rolls out on to stage.)

This Model 3+ may look the same, but inside it is powered by our new batteries we just presented.

These batteries cost x% less to build, will last y times as long and gets z more miles than the current Model 3.

This car will be shipping in 2022 and cost x less than current car.

It is the start of increasing all battery KPIs across the board by controlling every step of the design and manufacturing process, which is something no other company is able to do.

Fini

Stonks ^ !

Great way to Osborne, buddy!

My 5 cents:
I've been an investor in Tesla for years and it worked out quite nicely. Always spoke to friends and family about the company but never recommended them to buy stock, just because I didn't want them to get pissed if the stock goes down in the short term.

After Battery Day, I am planning to prepare a presentation for my brother, father and mother and try to explain to them why they should invest. I don't care anymore about them getting pissed at me if the stock goes down in the short term. I am 100% convinced that Tesla will produce 3M cars in 2025 and be the largest carmaker in the world by 2030. Add autonomy, stationary storage, HVAC systems and other unannounced things and it's game over. I have always been optimistic about the future of Tesla, Battery Day removed any doubts that I had.

A presentation? Wish I’d thought of that. All I did yesterday was text ‘This is your last warning. Buy every ******* share you can and keep ******** buying!’ to every person I love and care about.

Has this been shared yet?

"Reaction to Tesla battery day by a major Korean battery company insider: “We wouldn’t have been so nervous if Tesla announced a pie-in-the-sky plan such as solid state batteries. But what was announced looked like something they’re actually going to execute on, which is scary.”"

https://twitter.com/DisruptResearch/status/1308965825429172224

"We are presenting: Model 3+

(A Model 3 in unique color rolls out on to stage.)

This Model 3+ may look the same, but inside it is powered by our new batteries we just presented.

These batteries cost x% less to build, will last y times as long and gets z more miles than the current Model 3.

This car will be shipping in 2022 and cost x less than current car.

It is the start of increasing all battery KPIs across the board by controlling every step of the design and manufacturing process, which is something no other company is able to do.

Fini

Osborne on steroids. Good thing you aren't in charge at Tesla.

Has this been shared yet?

"Reaction to Tesla battery day by a major Korean battery company insider: “We wouldn’t have been so nervous if Tesla announced a pie-in-the-sky plan such as solid state batteries. But what was announced looked like something they’re actually going to execute on, which is scary.”"

https://twitter.com/DisruptResearch/status/1308965825429172224
On point here, there is no weirdo alien technology, just honest to goodness R&D with a goal of improving manufacturing efficiency, and battery output (range) and decreasing cost. This tech is not an app that sucks money from your pocket by showing cat videos. It is an actual large scale manufacturing process, and with the projected factories needed, there should be a capital expenditure raise coming soon.

Improving batteries is clearly the most important endeavor for an electric car company, but Tesla is taking the same creative and iterative approach to everything about personal transport: designing, manufacturing, selling, owning, insuring...

They could host a Machine that Builds A Machine Day every year, and it would be mind blowing (except to traders).

This is what happens when a manufacturing company is run by an individual who is a world-class engineer and a world-class entrepreneur. And relentless and fearless.

My money is on Musk, and the team he’s assembled.

"Assemble"
OIP.ER2_jvDqecJPktUj5YKvmQHaEc

• Funny
Reactions: ThisStockGood
Robinhood gave me a margin call, the second time I've ever had one. I had to sell one share so then I could have the $ to buy back some soon to be expired this Friday puts on some SPWR to clear up some $$.

Margin call should not be an immediate thing. ETrade usually gives me 5 days to clear. Yes I know... Usually... Had enough of margin calls, lightening up leverage at $500 SP for good...