Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The people in those groups rarely have a clue what they are doing, and they refuse to listen.

I would be shocked if the cumulative paper losses today weren't above 10 million just for the active members. Above 20 is more likely.
They can only considered as potential losses if the current price is lower than the average cost of portfolio. Don't count as the price reaches the stratosphere and don't count unless you're desperate to raise your blood pressure.

Reactions: Nocturnal
Wild week so far and it's only Tuesday!

Looking at something like this is kind of crazy:

Daysrange.PNG

But the zooming out to just the one year view is actually even crazier:

52wrange.PNG

So that makes me wonder where in the world could this company and stock be heading in next 52 weeks with regard to market value? Will a day like this also just be a small blip on a longer scale. Putting emotions aside the answer seems to me to be a very clear YES?

Wild week so far and it's only Tuesday!

Looking at something like this is kind of crazy:

View attachment 639303

But the zooming out to just the one year view is actually even crazier:

View attachment 639304

So that makes me wonder where in the world could this company and stock be heading in next 52 weeks with regard to market value? Will a day like this also just be a small blip on a longer scale. Putting emotions aside the answer seems to me to be a very clear YES?
I'd give it a decent shot at going higher :)

Everyone listen up!!! Something wierd is happening to $TSLA AH..... The SP is flashing a color we have not seen in a long time......I forgot what the color is called but it starts with a G and ends with an N....:) for now at least :)

From down $95 during the opening 20 minutes, to down $16 at the close on a day with heavy trading volume, then further rising during after hours. If TSLA moves up tomorrow, that could imply a washout of weak longs is complete, and the sirens may be preparing to signal all clear. :cool:

From down $95 during the opening 20 minutes, to down $16 at the close on heavy trading volume, then further rising during after hours. If TSLA moves up tomorrow, that could imply a washout of weak longs is complete, and the sirens may be preparing to signal all clear. :cool:
Could not have said it better myself....congrats to all of us who bought today...yesterday...the last 10 years...tomorrow....yada yada yada :)

From down $95 during the opening 20 minutes, to down $16 at the close on a day with heavy trading volume, then further rising during after hours. If TSLA moves up tomorrow, that could imply a washout of weak longs is complete, and the sirens may be preparing to signal all clear. :cool:
Weak longs or resettled longs! Honestly having seen the meteoric rise I was hoping for a healthy pullback. This move was good for me to buy more, which I was avoiding since the s&p inclusion rally.

Crazy game today. Tesla fell behind by almost 100 points and clawed their way back to almost even only to falter at the end and extend their losing streak to 4 games. Heavily attended event today.

Today
Score: 698.84
Margin of W/L: -15.66
Attendance: 65,599,654

Season
Record: 19-16
Total points in wins: 385.88
Total points in losses: -392.71
YTD gain/loss: -6.83 -0.97%
Avg points per win: 20.31
Avg points per loss: -24.54
Best W: 63.98 2021-01-08