Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now, this is a pre market I like.
is it th effect if the decreasing bonds yield, auntie Cathie research published, a bit of everything?

I was in awe looking at the yolk and that would be a main factor in my decision to pull the trigger and order.
will be waiting to see when they start shipping with it and see if I replace my Model 3 with a yolked S =)

Plaid+ delivery is mid 2022. That seems too far out, given some are suggesting tesla will have 4680 production capacity of 4.5gwh this year they may have more than sufficient orders.
Wouldn't look too much into plaid + delivery dates as anything concrete since I'm speculating it's that far out to increase demand for current plaid offerings. Not the first time Tesla used techniques like offering model Y at stupid prices in China until production is underway to not osbourn 3 sales.

Literally saw a post about an s with a yoke on Reddit yesterday, and with Sawyer's track record this year, can we believe anything he says?

A few weeks ago I asked him for a source on a curious Tweet he wrote. My exact Tweet was: "Source?"

He reported it to Twitter as "Threatening physical violence/harm."

My personal account (my real name/photo) and the sub-account for my law firm were automatically locked and suspended. Twitter's automated support locked me out for 10 days and required me verify my phone number, upload a copy of my drivers license, and delete the tweet after the 10 day ban expired.

Adding insult to injury, his tweet was proven incorrect on these forums and elsewhere.

Suffice to say I won't cite him as a source here ever again.

Could everyone please stop posting twitter links with no reference to what it's about?

If it's not important enough for you to spend 10 seconds to write one sentence about it's subject maybe it's not worth 10 seconds each for hundreds of us to click and read.
Twitter links show the tweet on the forum, at least for me. Do you not see this tweet for example?

A few weeks ago I asked him for a source on a curious Tweet he wrote. My exact Tweet was: "Source?"

He reported it to Twitter as "Threatening physical violence/harm."

My personal account (my real name/photo) and the sub-account for my law firm were automatically locked and suspended. Twitter's automated support locked me out for 10 days and required me verify my phone number, upload a copy of my drivers license, and delete the tweet after the 10 day ban expired.

Adding insult to injury, his tweet was proven incorrect on these forums and elsewhere.

Suffice to say I won't cite him as a source here ever again.
I thought Twitter would investigate reports of Threatening physical violence/harm instead of instabanning without verifying.
good to know some of his tweets are spreading rumours and they can’t be trusted.
thanks for the info

Of all the concern trolls, Care Bears, and various kinds of birds over the years, this one actually was the first and only one I put on ignore, and I did it in the first few days he/she/they appeared, that says something...
Agree except I will just say one of the first since others deserve to be ignored as well. I am guessing the forum will get that much more readable without someone else's posts that took up half of the last few pages with nothing but complaining and whose previous posts were mostly concern trolling.

Something, something, green day in order to make this post less off topic.

Reactions: SpaceCash
You can see for yourself SpaceCash constantly put a disagree instantly for each of my post no matter what, that's my point. This is the end.
I've been wondering why I'm the only one calling out this care bear for meticulously detailing and linking to literally every single piece of FUD each morning. Quite overt.

Twitter links show the tweet on the forum, at least for me. Do you not see this tweet for example?

No. All it shows is the little twitter bird followed by the https ending with /status/1373868817185714180 all in red

Actually it's the same for reddit links. Potentially others too I guess. Thought this was a new 'feature' from the forum upgrade.

Apparently this happens to many others as I got several likes on that post.

Any settings we can change?

Using a desktop. Same on both Firefox and Chrome.

I was amazed to find out that the Mach E does NOT have regen. And, to my knowledge, every EV to up until this point, has had regen. From an engineering point, regen is so simple to just run the motor in reverse, so it makes me wonder why Ford does NOT have it currently or is this forever? Put more bluntly, it seems like a huge red flag at this point as regen is free energy as well as greatly reducing wear and tear on the braking system.
Yes, the actual regen implementation is simple. But what if your engineers know nothing about the electronics and software for managing batteries? Then sudden, short switches from discharging to charging and back - at random SoCs - can cause damage to the precious cells.

Ford's lack of regen is indeed a huge red flag - an admission that they don't have a proper Battery Management System.

No. All it shows is the little twitter bird followed by the https ending with /status/1373868817185714180 all in red

Actually it's the same for reddit links. Potentially others too I guess. Thought this was a new 'feature' from the forum upgrade.

Apparently this happens to many others as I got several likes on that post.

Any settings we can change?

Using a desktop. Same on both Firefox and Chrome.
For me, what you describe was the behavior of the old forum.
In the new version I see the entire tweet embedded, just like youtube links have a playable video window embedded.

ps: I see this on Firefox, both on Linux desktop and Macbook Air.
I also see the embedded tweets on Android phone using Chrome.