Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so comments.

I'l sign up for the closer footage soon but the under covers car appears just to be a chassis unit, nothing special.

I absolutely am not planning on them unveiling anything, HOWEVER, they clearly are going to drive something onto the stage. Would it make sense to drive a new Model S on the stage that everyone has already seen and they're already all over the place? My bet on them unveiling something, or showing off an updated Cybertruck or Roadster just went from 5% to 30%. "UPC code"is clearly rumble strips for quality testing. I drove over something similar at the GM proving grounds while testing cars in the past.

Ok so comments.

I'l sign up for the closer footage soon but the under covers car appears just to be a chassis unit, nothing special.

I absolutely am not planning on them unveiling anything, HOWEVER, they clearly are going to drive something onto the stage. Would it make sense to drive a new Model S on the stage that everyone has already seen and they're already all over the place? My bet on them unveiling something, or showing off an updated Cybertruck or Roadster just went from 5% to 30%. "UPC code"is clearly rumble strips for quality testing. I drove over something similar at the GM proving grounds while testing cars in the past.
I agree with you assumption that they might (30% chance) drive something new onto the stage. I just highly doubt that it will be the the roadster, as that will take away the spotlight from the MS Plaid. Plus the Cybertruck long overdo for a reveal, with production imminent...

I agree with you assumption that they might (30% chance) drive something new onto the stage. I just highly doubt that it will be the the roadster, as that will take away the spotlight from the MS Plaid. Plus the Cybertruck long overdo for a reveal, with production imminent...

i don't think Tesla has a problem with upstaging the main subject of a presentation. The Semi reveal was upstaged by the "one more thing" Roadster reveal. Battery Day was upstaged by the "one more thing" Plaid reveal.

German nextmove EV rental and youtube channel made a consumer survey of 2800 owners. Question: would you recommend your car to a friend or colleague? Guess who won at 84% recommendations over 66% for second place and 47% average ;)?!

nextmove-umfrage-tesla-model-3-empfehlung.jpg

nextmove-umfrage-tesla-model-3-empfehlung.jpg

i don't think Tesla has a problem with upstaging the main subject of a presentation. The Semi reveal was upstaged by the "one more thing" Roadster reveal. Battery Day was upstaged by the "one more thing" Plaid reveal.
Big difference. the Roadster and semi are not competing in the same market and not on WOW specs (read speed). If they are promoting the MS plaid as the fastest production car ever! I would assume they want people thinking that as they go to sleep tonight, dreaming about it. Not to be outdone 5 min later at the same event by a faster production car...

Interesting. Tesla has job listings in several cities for people to test autopilot.

“We are looking for a highly motivated individual to accelerate our vehicle-level testing for all current and future Autopilot features on the path to full self-driving. The ADAS Test Operator will be responsible to identify improvements and regressions across software iterations. A strong candidate will be objectively focused when making judgments, highly organized with a great attention to detail, and a self-starter.”