Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The EMT on redit has explained things a bit more and a bit apologetic about the original post.

CNBC is finally running the plaid fire on the screen crawl now. Crawl is attributed to a lawyer. I expect when the numbers come out, it will be brought up In a counterpoint sort of manner.

Lebow saying consensus 2021 delivery is 887k with 203k for Q2.

(edit) deliveries came in at 201k

Last edited:
Un-FUD article from a source that is normally level 11 FUD.

Tesla model 3 is 2nd most reliable hybrid/electric car in UK according to What Car & Daily Hate. The most reliable is a Toyota Yaris that is discontinued. So does that make Tesla no 1? Does for new.

TM3 - 99.4%
Toyota Yaris: 99.5% (so 'essentially' the same)

Model S in a sidebar was worst - but problems seemed minor (don't want text for algos, let them OCR!)

1625227506161.png

Elon@50

As I was thinking about my association with Tesla (and Elon) over the years, especially 2018, once again these thoughts came to my mind...

When the history is written, about the kind of impact Elon had on humanity, and when the topic comes up with my kids or perhaps grandkids, I can happily tell them, I did my very tiny bit standing behind Elon in his battles (investing very significant amount of my savings in his endeavor, over the years trying to educate people on Tesla, and Elon when there's a chance).

I will tell them there was a time when I felt that there was a decent chance that the company could permanently loose significant market cap (in other words loosing significant amount of my investment), but I felt, if that happens I should see it as a contribution towards a great cause.

I will also say, sometime after I started the journey, I found awesome group of folks (TMC) I used to daily hangout with (online).

Thanks Elon, thanks to all of you, especially those who have been with Tesla & Elon from very early on! Cheers!

Can I just say
'me too'

Reactions: Criscmt
AAAAANND the stock is falling on the news of a record breaking quarter of course, LOL!!!
Of course, that is just par for the course.
The only case the stock would not dip after PD numbers if they were something crazy impossible, like ~300K, otherwise the market always plays like they are disappointed.

Of course, that is just par for the course.
The only case the stock would not dip after PD numbers if they were something crazy impossible, like ~300K, otherwise the market always plays like they are disappointed.
Still better than nios 5% drop after record June deliveries.

A run up to delivery numbers just means a bunch of people waiting to take profit off institutional investors from the pop. So they will sell the news either way, just depending on from what heights. Without some kind of stock split or s&p 500 inclusion which changed the dynamics in which everyone lost control, this will happen for awhile until something else changes.