Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somewhat OT:

Went in to my first appointment with my new primary physician yesterday as my regular Dr. retired last month. Was kind of concerned as I am somewhat of a special case, but everything worked out well. On his way out, I asked him if he had heard of Tesla. He smiled and said oh yeah! I've got a Model X and a Cybertruck, reservation # 157000 on the way!

I have a feeling that this is the start of a great relationship!

Edit: gobbledegook now gone, thanks mate!

Last edited:
Thx. I knew there had to be a reasonable explanation😅. Bought one even though I don't know what I'm doing. Looks like a pretty safe bet.
That's one small step for @Electroman and one (possibly more) giant LEAP for mankind!

EDIT: I bought LEAPs today as well! W00t!

• Informative
Reactions: T@oo and M|S|W
Thanks, that is a helpful connotation. Do you happen to know if any of the Tesla Blogs are written in multiple languages? For e.g. does this page translate into German, and does it use similar language? Master Plan, Part Deux

Just a quick Google for "Tesla" "shared fleet" yielded the Master Plan, Part Deux:
The French translation is 'shared fleet'. Did not hear this used in the context of company cars in France but perhaps someone that is French mother tongue could comment on that.

• Helpful
Reactions: willow_hiller
Ok, preparing for the Fed speech, 7am tomorrow (Friday) Pacific.

Looking to see how Tesla will fare with overall macros. I'm onboard with this analysis: Excitement around Powell’s Jackson Hole speech evaporates as attention turns to next week’s jobs report and the ever-abundance of cash

"... the spreading delta variant of COVID-19 is seen as hamstringing Powell’s options for saying much more than what’s already been implied by the Federal Open Market Committee’s July minutes: that most officials support a 2021 start to the tapering of bond purchases."

Thx. I knew there had to be a reasonable explanation😅. Bought one even though I don't know what I'm doing. Looks like a pretty safe bet.

Impvol is looking good and they closed pretty close to today's low of $118.9

I can't wait for the results of the next few quarters. Will be very interesting.

1630009504316.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 1.16.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 1.16.57 PM.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
In English, the app contains the string:

"tools_shared_fleet_title": "Shared Fleet",

nb: Delt flåte

The Norwegian (Norsk Bokmål) simply translate to Shared Fleet.

da: Delt flåde
sv: Delad fordonspark

Since the Scandinavian languages are quite similar I believe the Danish and Swedish ones translate into Shared Fleet and Shared Vehicle Fleet.

Plaid S crashed at the Nürburg Ring, seems like some fierce competition going on there as a BMW also crashed (independently, as it is reported to have been in a different section). If I didn´t miss it this is the first confirmation that Tesla is back there with the Plaid!

Wouldn't it just be China sending over the battery packs to Fremont where the Model 3 SR is still locally made in Fremont? I doubt China is sending over actual MIC Model 3's to the US
I think this is what is happening. I haven't seen any evidence of ships carrying MIC 3s to the US, yet anyway. This will free up the 2170 supply out of Nevada for more Ys.