Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's someone no-one would have believed just 2 years ago... or today.

Not even the audience buys it.

Ford should pushing the range on their transit vans. That way when his CEO gig is up he can live out his cousin's dream and live in a van by the river.

View attachment 797772
But that's a Dodge van...

• Funny
Reactions: Ogre
I don't get why Tesla is doing so much better than everyone else and gets punished more. Stock market makes no sense.
That’s why I don’t look at it anymore and just come on here. If you all buy, I buy. When you all are in a poopy mood, I’m in a poopy mood. If you all are happy, I’m happy. Works better to inform me than watching my net worth swinging wildly from one end of a million number to another lol

Ugly day, yes. Maybe tomorrow also, who knows. Nothing material has changed. My guess is TSLA is being played by the many who haven’t understood what they’re about to do. When in doubt, zoom out. HODL.
7252D31D-AF13-4083-9ECE-30C87ECE7787.jpeg

I don't get why Tesla is doing so much better than everyone else and gets punished more. Stock market makes no sense.
It's an easy target because of it's P/E multiple.

But we're already seeing the effects of the scale of Tesla's earnings effecting how it trades. Today being a big exception of course. But when the Nasdaq was at this level, TSLA was at 700. So the scale of Tesla's earnings are making a difference.

All you need is another 8 months of patience and the impact of Q2, Q3, and especially Q4's earnings will take all of the volatility out of this stock and forcibly move it higher with each proceeding quarterly earnings. That or Wall St drives the stock back up the 1200-1300 level at minimum in the next 3-6 months.

It's an easy target because of it's P/E multiple.

But we're already seeing the effects of the scale of Tesla's earnings effecting how it trades. Today being a big exception of course. But when the Nasdaq was at this level, TSLA was at 700. So the scale of Tesla's earnings are making a difference.

All you need is another 8 months of patience and the impact of Q2, Q3, and especially Q4's earnings will take all of the volatility out of this stock and forcibly move it higher with each proceeding quarterly earnings. That or Wall St drives the stock back up the 1200-1300 level at minimum in the next 3-6 months.
Yeah, I need a distraction. Excuse me. Headed to Twitter.

And with that, Tesla has now permanently surpassed GM on quarterly earnings.

Astonishing. Near 90% growth and higher earnings than GM.
That is dang impressive and the most bullish (for Tesla!) thing I have seen today.

Politely requesting some of the awesome finance people on here to compare Tesla, Ford, and GM in more detail regarding Q1 2022 once Ford has announced results (tomorrow I believe)...

*Edit: clarified the company for which this was bullish :)