Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are 2 types of Finance people:
1. The ones that talk
2. The ones that do

Wall Street types talk and rarely have any experience doing.

Love that commercial and remember when it came out. I've worked with several great financial folks who have made the process of creating products much easier and I've worked with financial folks who have NOT.

Thank you for clarifying that I was referring to **JUST** the ones that talk ;)

It is still not possible to order a Model S or X in Europe. A new Plaid model could still be delivered in december, but that window will probably close very soon. TBH, that december delivery possibility will probably only be for cars that were ordered by customers who canceled their order before delivery.
So Tesla is not so desperate for demand that they are opening Model S/X orders in Europe yet.

As I stated, trouble ahead in the near future however long term numbers look good. That's why I've transferred another 50 shares to to SGML for the near time.

Not to mention the 10 pending lawsuits and the Twitter debacle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-100310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221027-100310_Chrome.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 118
Just because we don't rocket back to $300 instantly after the bird deal is over, doesn't mean it wasn't the cause of some of our drop over the past months. Prices are sticky and a beaten down SP has to work really hard to gain in this macro.
Alright! Now that the Twitter overhang is over, the only question is how many Mountains can I buy! And by mountains, I mean tents....
Another few green days like this and I'll be able to afford a molehill.

I'm actually starting to think Elon sold today. Hard to explain the SP any other way.....
I was wondering about timing and realized I had zero idea how the transfer of money works in this size of deal. It's not like Elon shows up with a cashier's check so maybe there is still time to sell and close?

What would be the point of selling? If he sold today, settlement period it too long for him to have funds until at least Monday, probably Tuesday.
I think the banks can spot him a few days. He still refuses to answer on Twitter about whether he is done selling shares. Why? He waited until everyone thought he wouldn't sell to sell. He can sell today and maybe tomorrow, and the forms don't come out until Monday. It's perfect.

I don't normally post Jeremy videos but this is a good one. His explanation of capitulation is pretty solid. Also he provides some interesting data in which currently any youtube videos about X stock going up performs the worst in views, but videos about any kind of titanic sinking ships get the best performance. To him this is a sign of capitulation and why people should buy, and also explains why many bulls became bears on youtube.