Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1671115407361.png

:D

(NFA)

Is that some kind of dickish clap back at me, elasale? I specifically wrote that it is a theory, and it may be wrong

Except that's not what you wrote at all.

Not a chance that this was Elon selling during yesterday's 175M share volume day.

That's not a "theory"

that's you claiming a fact that was flat out wrong- in reply to Curt Renz saying it looked like Elon may have been selling all this week to that point.

Which turns out he was.

And not for the first time around both Elon selling or what you imagine naked shorts are doing instead

I’m really hoping $153 was the bottom, just so that ‘technically’ chicken genius was wrong! But my god, his accuracy on this was impressive.
I had to go apology tweet to him yesterday for calling him names back in august when he was screaming SELL, and calling for $150.
Chicken was right for the wrong reasons so I don't think he is right.

All the kings horses and all the kings men would not have been able to pull Tesla to 150. (horses, men - covid, inflation, recession etc etc).
But if the king also lent a hand -- sure :)

@Krugerrand how's that for analogy :)

I’m really hoping $153 was the bottom, just so that ‘technically’ chicken genius was wrong! But my god, his accuracy on this was impressive.
I had to go apology tweet to him yesterday for calling him names back in august when he was screaming SELL, and calling for $150.
Yes… he got lucky. Real lucky. No chance in h*** he knew about Musk selling and all the Twitter hate that we have gone through the last months. It has not just been about the global economy this situation. But congrats to him anyway. Didn’t see that coming ☺️

That's not a "theory"

that's you claiming a fact that was flat out wrong.

And not for the first time around both Elon selling or what you imagine naked shorts are doing instead

I must admit, I too didn't believe Elon was selling again. The rug pull on investors at such a low share price would be too egregious. But I was wrong, Elon really did sell, AGAIN, during a bear raid and a market low for the year of all times.

Between these inopportune share dumps and his political comments & rantings lately, it really does feel like Elon wants TSLA to go down. Actions speak louder than words. Who knows what he'll do next to hurt TSLA even further. Probably selling even more shares to pay for taxes next, but not until we are under the CGS $140 because frack it, why not!!!

I'm downright mad about this, the carelessness is just much. Its not that it even impacts me at all personally, but the disregard for TSLA investors who are on margin and in dire straits right now is just...a very bad look. I think I need a break from TSLA news, Elon has me very frustrated. Maybe I'll join Sofie on a little hiatus for awhile.... 😔

Last edited:
Who's Omar?
It’s a long story. But tldr; he’s a guy who was attacked and harassed, doxxed, and sued by some teslaq and almost lost his entire livelihood because of his outspoken bullish tesla position.

What’s the point in getting so worked up over the daily movement of this stock? If you’ve owned the stock for more than a few years you should not be surprised by Elon. Enjoy the discount while it lasts

For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Elon on the night when he was betrayed took stonks, and when he had given thanks (εὐχαριστήσας), he sold it, and said, "This is my stonks which is for you. Buy this in remembrance of me".

— 1 Elonians 04:20–69

He predicted a low SP based on some chart BS. Congrats to him for timing it right and I'm sure he made bank, but he had no idea why.

Edit, and he is buying here if anyone cares.

Last edited:
All the kings horses and all the kings men would not have been able to pull Tesla to 150. (horses, men - covid, inflation, recession etc etc).
But if the king also lent a hand -- sure :)
Not sure it's by design or need. Again, what's with 150 and who set that line besides Chicken Little. Any chance Elon is trying to create maximum short interest before a blowout quarter? I'm only asking. I know most here want him to hang it seems. I'm asking if anyone else sees a trap brewing for shortz?