Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: dhrivnak
Is it just me or did the mods go on vacation and leave the interns in charge?
When was the last time we got the axe 🪓 threat?
Of course, with all due respect to the mods....

Or has the OT and contributions been that much better in the last few months 🤔?
Yes. Not exactly vacation, but @AudubonB who used to be the primary moderator here had life happen. You can still flag things and I think other mods will step in, but it’s not being actively policed.

Used to listen to them. Ironically they were the ones who introduced me to Musk back in the days by praising him for have succeeded in creating so many companies like Paypal, Tesla, and SpaceX. Very pro Elon, until now. I am not even sure what happened but Futurism on FB pushes anti-Musk crap all day. Same with the Verge, Gizmodo, and even popular mechanics. Lots of tech sites online became trashy tabloids by crapping on Elon's every tweet of no important relevance.
also Wired....used to like that mag, now its just woke anti musk/tesla crap.

Eventually, after a half- dozen good head-on collision comparisons between Teslas and various other cars where only the Tesla riders live, the safety benefits of Tesla will become more appreciated.
Hm?? Don´t get the correlation of your post with the news.
- Not a head-on collision
- Tesla driver died here

The article (at least in the paywalled short version) is unclear though - reads as if it was there before and was only updated now, so not sure if this is even a new accident or an old article that poses as news..

Yeah, not sure it would even matter if it had FSD or AP enabled. If the driver couldn’t notice a Huge red truck with dozens of flashing lights blocking all lanes that is flat out on the driver.
Running into fire and police vehicles that have their flashers engaged is not all that uncommon. Been so for years. 100% sure it's not AP or FSD. People get fixated on the flashing lights and if they are not fully aware often run into them.