Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon agreed to the terms of a contract. Part of being free is having the unalienable right to enter into agreements that restrict one's natural rights in some way.

You are wrong about that. There is no legal contract that results when coersion is used to force one party to accept damaging terms of a contract. This is clearly what the SEC did by holding their investigation over the heads of Tesla, threatinging access to capital markets during a critical growth phase before the company was self-funding.

The SEC did this knowingly and inspite of knowing they themselves were breaking the law. And the individuals who made that decision at the SFO office of the SEC did so in full confidence that they would be retired and in some cushy Wall St. Directorship 'job' before Elon and Tesla could have a day in court. Likely never, since Tesla would have been o.o.b.

Elon Musk on Twitter: "@PPathole @WholeMarsBlog The San Francisco office of the SEC were shameless puppets of Wall St shortseller sharks, while doing nothing to protect actual shareholders. That is why I lost all respect for them." / Twitter (Apr 25, 2022)​

Don't rewrite history to make it more palitable for your sensibilities. Not all criminals work for the SEC, but some certainly do.

#SEC #DIRTYCOLLARCRIME

Last edited:
Indeed, something like kids placing playing cards near the spokes of their bicycles to make them sound like motorcycles.
I used a 1962 Mickey Mantle trading card for that. 😭

Seriously.

IMG_0483.jpeg

Then we may really hope that "at some point" is a diplomatic way of saying things by Elon.
France is infamous for its strikes (and on Cyprus you really do not want to have a factory).
I am pretty sure this was one of the criteria that Tesla took into account when starting in Berlin.
Although the graph (grève means strike in French) is a bit outdated, I think it is still pretty correct for the situation.
Of course this is only one of many criteria for choosing a location.
But I am familiar with at least one big American company that chose a location in The Netherlands and not in France because of this aspect.

View attachment 937966

At some point Optimus will be ready to staff a future French facility.

Huh, I'm surprised Pennsylvania didn't even make it onto that list. I see so many Tesla's here in PA, feels like they must be selling like crazy here!
Hope they are selling in Pennsylvania. In SoCal you can walk just about anywhere just stepping on Teslas. Up here on the Oregon coast we still wave at each other.

We're sitting at the same stock price as we were in mid-November of 2020. That's approaching 3 years of lost gains. When comparing to AAPL (another megacap tech company), I don't know which is more to "blame"....the macro or the pirates. Sorry for the negative tone, just tired.
We get it! Mountains and islands are not getting easier or cheaper to acquire...

Hope they are selling in Pennsylvania. In SoCal you can walk just about anywhere just stepping on Teslas. Up here on the Oregon coast we still wave at each other.
Pennsylvania is a big state and by state law (thanks of course to pandering to auto dealers) Tesla is only allowed 4 sales/service locations which are in to the densest population centers. But even with this limitation I see Teslas everywhere here in in NEPA now. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle any more.