Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still fishy AF.

They used to just show questionable pictures of fires of nothing resembling the subject and later the car was impossible to find.

Now, with this, it looks just perfect. Noises heard, smoke, fire, then movie then 2nd movie then 'horrible' towing story then the manufacturer is bad because they did not help. Scripting much?

Then the guy turns out to be a nutcase on bluebird.
Looks like that 'brake failure' manufactured story from China a few years back with someone yelling from the car roof.
Yeah I'm always skeptical. The local news did show up to talk to him though so idk.

Possibly the biggest value jump ever for Tesla in the last few days ... but nobody sees it or is saying anything. Anybody have a guess what I'm talking about?
I wish I could see it... would be nice! I assume you mean increased value jump?
Vegas loop using FSD? Or 3 Million cars that can drive themselves tomorrow? Only guessing...

Fake camera? Are you referring to the front facing assembly that carried over the 3 locations but only has two installed because the higher resolution sensors made the third redundant?
Define "Dummy" - like to see dummy drivers? I think it's for future use in case, maybe even just dormant for all we know, like a "Dumb Terminal". Why on earth would Tesla not simplify this down to 2 camera slots for production and save on labor + the dummy part (that sure looks like a lens)? Maybe I'm missing part of the story, going by this.

Define "Dummy" - like to see dummy drivers? I think it's for future use in case, maybe even just dormant for all we know, like a "Dumb Terminal". Why on earth would Tesla not simplify this down to 2 camera slots for production and save on labor + the dummy part (that sure looks like a lens)? Maybe I'm missing part of the story, going by this.
I assume that they had a huge stock of the three camera plastics, and didn't want to throw them away, or create another different part that they would need to stock, so they just drop a dummy "filler" camera in that slot.

BINGO! And yet some here can't do simple math to understand THAT is the primary reason for the drop in EPS. Yes, there were price cuts, but that just brought prices and margins back to 2020/21 levels, nothing more.

Vehicles sold and revenue continue to grow ~50% YoY. What happens when CapEx costs drop because Tesla hits goal and doesn't need any more GFs? Yeah, EPS heads to AAPL levels.
Apologies for being lazy, but admittedly, without digging deeper (shame on me), I assumed the reduced EPS and earnings in general were due to decreased margin as a result of price cuts. Probably influenced by the drone of FUD that is hard to escape when you follow most thing "Tesla". Would you be willing to show the percent of EPS decrease that is due to increased Capex YOY vs reduced margin to help drive your point home?

Reactions: Nocturnal