Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If another major OEM goes for licensing FSD, we'll see the same domino effect that we saw with NACS. Other OEMs won't want to be left out. That is a seriously high margin revenue stream, folks...

In fact, now that other OEMs know that a major OEM is already in discussions, the others might be scrambling to call Tesla right now...
Im sure BS Barra has already sent a text to Elon, since she had stated on CNBC that she texted him about NACS adoption 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Funny
Reactions: Drax7 and LAexpress
I really don't understand how we aren't bright green after this call so far but I have cash on the side and I'm happy to spend it all at a lower price.
Most of Wall Street is brain dead. They won't start buying until all these things start showing up on the balance sheet.

Those who see it coming, like us, make a mint by getting in before the runup.

I really don't understand how we aren't bright green after this call so far but I have cash on the side and I'm happy to spend it all at a lower price.
Remember the 3 day rule? Wall St needs at least 3 days to digest all the big brained info that Tesla spews on them during Earnings calls.

1689803539790.png

Remember the 3 day rule? Wall St needs at least 3 days to digest all the big brained info that Tesla spews on them during Earnings calls.
And the Market manipulators have to drive down the SP so their well heeled clients can buy in before the rocket takes off.