Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well at least they are on record of where they stand.

1701202054455.png

Funny how they don't cite the reasons why they are not ready to make the change, off the top of my head:

1. Questionable designs
2. POS Software
3. POS Charging infrastructure
4. POS Range
5. Who knows how long your EV (If its not a Tesla) will be in the shop for 'diagnosis'

View attachment 994435

Funny how they don't cite the reasons why they are not ready to make the change, off the top of my head:

1. Questionable designs
2. POS Software
3. POS Charging infrastructure
4. POS Range
5. Who knows how long your EV (If its not a Tesla) will be in the shop for 'diagnosis'
And, the final one: The potential customers look at all of the above - then go out and buy a Tesla.

For these guys, the problem isn't that customers don't want electric vehicles. It's that the customers don't want their electric vehicles.

And, the final one: The potential customers look at all of the above - then go out and buy a Tesla.

For these guys, the problem isn't that customers don't want electric vehicles. It's that the customers don't want their electric vehicles.

Nor do they want to endure the scars and suffering of going through the "dealership experience."

Oh, are we doing this?
OK
I say it will be "One more thing" and then Optimus drives out the Model 2, exits the car and stands off to the side, juggling 3 eggs.

Your turn.
Optimus drives the roadster onto the stage , gets out and opens the passenger door for Elon, who I turn gets out with his new kid whose name starts with the 27 th letter of the English alphabet ./s

I'm out of this forum, cancelling my subscription, and deleting my account after that post after internalizing a bit right now - to me, Tesla is all about building a sustainable future for humanity. That includes people that don't agree with Elon and team too.

Good luck folks.
I have learned never to let anyone's opinion/comments affect me personally. Everyone says what they feel, it's up to you to agree/disagree.

Honestly, that's just a messed up thing to say IMO for someone that deserves a ton of dignity.
Where is the insult or disrespect in that post?

It is just a light humor based on the years of negative talk by Munger on Tesla.

You don’t want to make fun of some tragedy. But this is not. A public figure died at a ripe old age.