Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1706130739853.png

" In 2024, our vehicle volume growth rate may be notably lower than the growth rate achieved in 2023"

Tell me again how 2.1M for 2024 is unrealistically bearish.

This is what I've been saying, 2.1 is completely realistic given the current factories and production lines. And the verbiage in the ER seems to hint so. I'm hoping they give us an actual guidance number on the call, because the PDF does not.

The market probably won't like the numbers in this ER, but I'm pretty happy with them to be honest.

The 50% growth target was removed from the deck for the first time in years.

Outlook in Q3:
View attachment 1011882

Outlook in Q4:
View attachment 1011883

Makes sense. The 50% target was announced before the crazy interest rate hikes - I would not believe it if the drastically changed macroeconomic environment wouldn't have any bearing on growth targets.

Reactions: MC3OZ
" In 2024, our vehicle volume growth rate may be notably lower than the growth rate achieved in 2023"

Tell me again how 2.1M for 2024 is unrealistically bearish.
Anyone care to do the math? 1.8M was X% growth last year. So 1.8M * X is what? What was growth in 23?
This is what I've been saying, 2.1 is completely realistic given the current factories and production lines. And the verbiage in the ER seems to hint so. I'm hoping they give us an actual guidance number on the call, because the PDF does not.

The market probably won't like the numbers in this ER, but I'm pretty happy with them to be honest.

I am humbled again - way off! Congrats to the folks with the better crystal ball.