Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MS estimate for non-GAAP EPS for all of 2024 is down to $1.51 (0.99 for GAAP full year) and total delivered now just under 2M after a meeting with investor relations discussing margins and delivery headwinds.... Gary Black apparently met with them as well and has cut his Q1 estimate down to 425k (I've heard Troy's down in this area now too).

Their FCF estimate should be another WTF for some folks in here, they base it on margins IR refused to say were done shrinking and the amount of capex previously stated for the year.

Sawyer has pics of the relevant pages of the MS note here:

Last edited:
Was Eddie Murphy in that movie?

I was a young adult male when that movie came out, and the only actor in that movie I remember is Jamie Lee Curtis. 😍
I guess, you didn't notice Frank Oz & Giancarlo Esposito either.

Same as I thought before: it's a Beta, and you are still the Driver! Just take over if its not driving the way you do. It's these disengagements, more than anything, that inform the Autopilot team what features need attention.

30,000' view? It's not the State of Progress that matters; its the Rate of Progress that matters! Graduation day is coming, then you'll miss these days, and reflect on them fondly. ;)

Cheers to the proud parents, and patient beta testers!
I agree. What really shows is that each are polar opposites from each other. Same car, city, software.

No doubt Tesla is constantly negatively highlighted in the news since the strike began.
Actually, if you toddle over to the appropriate thread on the subject, it becomes quickly apparent that union foot shooting is in plain sight via the media coverage. And the topic of the strike is long past its due date. In other words, you’re incorrect. It seems that despite a general difference of opinion of how the labor market should work, Swedish people have memories as short and distracted as every other human on the planet.

MS estimate for non-GAAP EPS for all of 2024 is down to $1.51 (0.99 for GAAP full year) and total delivered now just under 2M after a meeting with investor relations discussing margins and delivery headwinds.... Gary Black apparently met with them as well and has cut his Q1 estimate down to 425k (I've heard Troy's down in this area now too).

Their FCF estimate should be another WTF for some folks in here, they base it on margins IR refused to say were done shrinking and the amount of capex previously stated for the year.

Sawyer has pics of the relevant pages of the MS note here:

Jonas is Jekyll and Hyde.

Reactions: skybluecgreen
1709735245432.png

Gary has updated his PT. Catalysts are basically the same, save for auto gross margins stabilizing this quarter. He's also given up on the idea of a share buyback, I guess.

View attachment 1025138

Gary has updated his PT. Catalysts are basically the same, save for auto gross margins stabilizing this quarter. He's also given up on the idea of a share buyback, I guess.
The FSD OEM licensing deal in FY'24 is as likely as 25k car in '24. Even Elon said that OEMs do not believe that FSD is real.

I know everyone is high on V12, but after the 2nd accident (both minor) the rollout plan has been paused. While it does show improvement, it's still far from "ready".

I work at a hospital where we have three or four different feeders coming from the electrical utility, that can be switched to automatically if one goes down. We also have massive generators that can power all of the critical circuits if the whole grid goes down. There's a lot Tesla can do to protect itself. Might need to add a Patriot Missile defense system too.

Can’t talk about it here. Feel free to PM or check the news. Amazingly the usual suspects will believe it’s a complete zero issue.

I look forward to that meal Winfield!
Are you talking about the E-mails from Musk to OpenAI stating that Tesla needed to take control and it needed billions to succeed?

The mods have already stated they are not ok with "I know something, but can't say". Just say it.