Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
massively changed with the delay of the next gen car.

B.S. Reuters lied. Elon told us so within the hour of that bear raid, but he cannot comment further during the quiet period. How does a commenter with two weeks on this site get the facts so wrong?

These are facts, as you like to say. Crooks have nothing to do with it.

Oh, white color criminals are crooks, never doubt that.

What if... Instead of producing model 2 cars with implied lower margins Tesla buys them from the chinese EVs makers and retrofit them with chips and cameras to build the RT fleet? Missing puzzle pieces are a compact car and a van for a reason. The opportunity here are miles driven under FSD. So here comes the new strategy

Do you know what you're missing? Years ago, Elon told us that in the long run everyone will have autonomy, but Tesla's advantage will be in manufacturing. How does that even happen with the competition being based in China with their cheap labor and low environmental standards?

Here's the answer in one word: Teslabot. Cheap Capital beats cheap Labor every time. Here's something else Elon said: if labor is unlimited, what even is meant by an economy? Sky's not the limit when you're headed to Mars.

The sentiment is literally almost always wrong as is the SP as a result. The two go hand in hand. There are brief periods where the SP and sentiment are correct. Very brief.

Of course you know that, knowing how the market works. Right? So why would you or I care about 39% bs in the short term. This is the LONG TERM investors thread. So, not only will I be getting back that 39% when the crooks are done, but I’ll realize significantly more when the great and mighty sentiment reverses as it always does. This isn’t my first rodeo. Not sure why you’d expect me to care about the white noise, seeing as you know how the market works.

You can continue to invest/divest by the emotional sentiment, but the deadman takes the pot. I raise you 139%.

Stock is down over 63% in the last ~2.5 years.

How long is long term?

For a more detailed approach to 12.3.4 vs prior I suggest you look here . The guy is an Uber driver 49 trips on latest version 90 % to critical DE same as 12.3.3

Thanks for that. Though an experiment of one has obvious flaws, I think the Uber guy provides better data. At least we can assume his reporting is consistent.

• Helpful
Reactions: JusRelax and NicoV
That's a provocative post. Assuming the the single car liability insurance offered by Tesla is $1200 per year or $100/month. What you are saying is that the incremental insurance charge for unsupervised FSD is $299-99 or $200/month. What you are saying in essence is that FSD unsupervised has double the risk.
These numbers were just an example. Presumably, Tesla will develop very good data about the risk of unsupervised FSD. They will price it such that they can pay out claims and still make a healthy profit.

But what you say may be true. It may be that unsupervised FSD has double risk of supervised FSD. After all, they say two heads are better than one.

Balls to the wall means accelerating as fast as possible…
Yes, and also he talks like that all the time about a lot of things.

Tesla has risked everything in a sink-or-swim fashion only three times:
  1. Roadster
  2. S
  3. 3
If any of those launches had failed, Tesla would’ve died and gone out of business. Game over. That’s why Elon dropped all other priorities to sleep in the factory to support Model 3 Production Hell. I can’t help but notice he’s not doing that for the robotaxi.

Spotted this tidbit on Matt Pocius YT channel

1713492423785.png

Gali is back in bull mode. It's 2018 (or 2013) again y'all! Coming up on the 5th anniversary (8/6, quite close to 8/8) when he publicly eviscerated Mark Spiegel on Cheddar.

Momentum will build over the next year, Elon is going hard in the paint, all-in, personally in charge of sales on multiple continents! These are the moments I ask, is there a jockey in the world living today who is more epic in the clutch? Say what you want about his regular season play, he is a lightsout clutchmaster supreme! I expect this earnings call to be entertaining, to say the least.

I just blocked 2 people. Never done it, but there are a few folks seemingly enjoying their smart azz righteousness.

No question these two know who they are. More heads may roll, lol. 👀

The other reason for this action is that good FUD causes me to buy more TSLA and I simply need to cool my buying some. Save a bit for later if needed.

I hope you understand,
Cheers!