Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla update - I missed one...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hear there is a new update 2021.24 coming with Disney +, car wash mode, Auto mirror dim, and other cool stuff. I have not received it yet. Last night I get a notification that there is an firmware upgrade available for my car. I accept it and went to bed. This morning I discover I received update 2021.25 which has a new arcade game and some new languages. No Disney +, Car Wash Mode, or Auto mirror dim. What gives? Is it normal for the car to skip over an update and install the next one? Will I still get 2021.24 or is Disney + just a dream for me?

Update - this is not an issue after all. I see I forgot a few digits - my current update is 2021.12.25. My old eyes are not what they use to be. LOL This is why this board is great, had a answer within minutes, and didn't get beat up. You guys rock!

Last edited:
I hear there is a new update 2021.24 coming with Disney +, car wash mode, Auto mirror dim, and other cool stuff. I have not received it yet. Last night I get a notification that there is an firmware upgrade available for my car. I accept it and went to bed. This morning I discover I received update 2021.25 which has a new arcade game and some new languages. No Disney +, Car Wash Mode, or Auto mirror dim. What gives? Is it normal for the car to skip over an update and install the next one? Will I still get 2021.24 or is Disney + just a dream for me?
check your version number again... sounds like you have 2021.12.25 not 2021.25

Wait until they roll it out to more people. Very few have that update so far.
Yes, it appears to be a slow roll out on Teslafi. Maybe they're finding some issues.
Keep in mind, (usually) the slower they roll out these updates, the less bugs you should see.

1628883275445.png

lol at least you got a notification, i'm still on 2021.3.104 :), however I'm not 100% sure how the updates are allocated so its not a complaint or anything.
I am also on 2021.3.104 and Tesla service tech came to find why my FSD not working and told me his software even older than my! On my question if in his opinion my soft up to date why I don't have many features and my FSD not working? Answer was -sorry, Tesla tech company, but tech not working why? that's the problem- answer - I don't know. 🤔

Update - this is not an issue after all. I see I forgot a few digits - my current update is 2021.12.25. My old eyes are not what they use to be. LOL This is why this board is great, had a answer within minutes, and didn't get beat up. You guys rock!
2015 Model S 85D with infotainment upgrade and software version 2021.12.25.7
and didn't get Disney+ added to theater mode. Why wasn't Disney + added to updated $1600.00 infotainment theater