Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Used Inventory Down 30%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yum

FDF4DD1C-1783-46A7-BE6D-52397443571A.jpeg

Can we give any blame to Tesla (for the price complainers)? I will hopefully be ready to buy in May/June 2020. Tesla used sure did get my hopes up earlier this year when they were selling facelifted 75s for low 40s, 75Ds for high 40s, facelifted P90Ds were getting into the mid 60s and a few P100Ds had fallen to bottom 80s. Now when we don't see cars at that price it is easy to scream 'overpriced!' but I think mainly because we have seen better deals before. What will prices be when I am ready to buy? Who knows.... I was so sure I was going to easily find a 2016.5 or newer P90D in the 50s halfway into next year or maybe even a P100D for low 70s.. Now? :(

Reactions: UnicornDriver
You and 99% of the trolls in the for sale section complaining about pricing bu not looking to buy.

CLASSIC!
Troll? Did I complain about pricing? Where the F do you see that? Never once have I complained. And just because I dont jump on the first tesla that YOU may think is a great deal or one that your selling doesn't mean I'm not ready and willing to buy one.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jase1125