Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla V10 software update rollout: post here if you are still waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the issue is they have not setup the way to pay and monitor the plan as I understand most people that got it was for 1 year free there after it would be 100.00 a year, but everyone is still getting it free because they have not set up the pay and monitor system.

Yeah except if the lack of internet causes one person buy the more expensive car they make way more money than $100. And $100 a year sounds pretty close to cost.

My guess is it's $100 a year for premium interior since July 2018 and a different higher amount for Sr and Sr+.

At cost? No. Tesla does not subscribe to consumer plans. They get their plans at a huge discount. Even it is at cost...they pay ATT $100 a year.....that will be taken off the balance sheet once everyone just pays for their own instead of Tesla paying it.

At cost? No. Tesla does not subscribe to consumer plans. They get their plans at a huge discount. Even it is at cost...they pay ATT $100 a year.....that will be taken off the balance sheet once everyone just pays for their own instead of Tesla paying it.

Less than $10 a month sounds about right for the difference between unlimited data for streaming and much less than a gigabyte for navigation and app access.

I don't believe there's any reason to believe TeslaFI isn't a random sampling of Teslas in the wild.

Certainly there are probably more than one car out there with v10 - but I doubt the ratio outside of TeslaFI is significantly higher than the ratio in TeslaFI - very, very few.

And I want it. (Which clearly makes me much more special than everyone else here... :p )

There are 4 on teslafi if 2019.32.10.1 (0874034) and 2019.32.10 (8f5cdff) are both v10.

4 / .03 = 133 suggesting there are hundreds in the wild at this point.

Reactions: cybergates
A7148C9C-7F7F-4F47-8298-9117A60CEB9B.jpeg

v10.1 came out fast!! :p

Seriously though I think v10.0 might be for Model S while THIS v10.1 is for Model 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.